Xperia Z3 Rom for Canvas 4

Search This thread

gamerboy_010

Sep 30, 2014
New Delhi
Nothing Phone 1
@ gamerboy_010 could you pl confirm if there are no issues with batter on this ROM. I really liked the work but battery drain seems too high now, will try calibrating and report back. Also suggest if there is a z3 themes pack that I can flash for this ROM. Since there seems to be no themes on the ROM. Also help me with the default storage partition which shows 2.5 GB only even though I have a 16 GB on Canvas A210 which wont let me install big games or once the it reaches 2.5 GB. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. love your work bro..
No issue with battery . Try callibrating it . In fact , this was the most battery efficient rom i used on c4 . 0% while idle . For themes , they need to ported . So i will try to do so in my spare time . Maybe u have to wait . And storage thing was okay for me , whats the issue of storage , explain plz .

snandakishore

Dec 18, 2012
No issue with battery . Try callibrating it . In fact , this was the most battery efficient rom i used on c4 . 0% while idle . For themes , they need to ported . So i will try to do so in my spare time . Maybe u have to wait . And storage thing was okay for me , whats the issue of storage , explain plz .
Thank you bro.. see what you can do. I will wait. I have set the default storage to Phone and not the SD card since I have most space on phone (~10GB) but under storage it shows my system space as 2.5 GB only whereas the SD card and remaining 10GB of phone storage is shown below at the end of the page. I'm using the following app to calibrate the battery. any other suggestions on this ? Thanks again brother. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration

satsmagic

Feb 26, 2012
Mumbai
SIM cards not detecting

I have earlier used this ROM and all was fine.

However, now, I was on Shivs ROM ver 0.8.1. And i wanted to flash this and use.

I flashED stock ROM and i was getting an invalid imei error. Luckily i had a imei backup, which i flashed using Mobile uncle tools, the error was gone. I then quickly rooted the device again, flashed PHILZ recovery and flashed this ROM. I again got imei error, i flashed the imei backup, error is gone, but my device is not detecting any sims and m getting " no service ". Please help.

I flashed stock ROM first as shiv's ROM is based on wiko, it also used CWM based wiko recovery. I had read issues faced by people earlier when moving to other ROM from a wiko ROM. Pls help immediately, my device is not getting any network.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISSUE RESOLVED

it seemed to be a modem issue, actually i had replaced the modem but tht seems to get reverted when i restored IMEI.

Aftr restoring IMEI, i tried multiple modems and finally one of those worked

Last edited:

MnM

Mar 3, 2013
Thane
Tried this ROM for a couple of days and I would give 3 out of 5 stars to this..
Some issues I encountered :-
1 ) Camera Bug - Camera Not Working inspite of applying the update
2 ) 3G works really slow mostly and I had to mostly depend on Wifi
3 ) Battery Backup has gone down by a considerable margin

Some Pros :-
1 ) Really good if u want a Xperia Look for your phone
2 ) Smooth UI and good look overall
3 ) Would be really better if the bugs and cons were taken care of

Rest is upto the user who wants to download , but I would not keep this UI forever in my phone. Although you can give it a try :)

gamerboy_010

Sep 30, 2014
New Delhi
Nothing Phone 1
Tried this ROM for a couple of days and I would give 3 out of 5 stars to this..
Some issues I encountered :-
1 ) Camera Bug - Camera Not Working inspite of applying the update
2 ) 3G works really slow mostly and I had to mostly depend on Wifi
3 ) Battery Backup has gone down by a considerable margin

Some Pros :-
1 ) Really good if u want a Xperia Look for your phone
2 ) Smooth UI and good look overall
3 ) Would be really better if the bugs and cons were taken care of

Rest is upto the user who wants to download , but I would not keep this UI forever in my phone. Although you can give it a try :)

1)Probably u r the first person having cam issue after flashing fix . Repeat the steps carefully .
2)Change modem.img with one which gives u 4g speed , lol .
3)I guess, this rom was most battery efficient rom . So better try callibrating it or keep an eye out on mods u r using or sum other tweaks , if any . ???

SkY Kashyap

May 21, 2016
provide the camera patch as you described below

@gamerboy_010 Congrats For Successful Effort For Xperia Z3 4.4.2 Rom
All Thing Is Going Goooooooood
The Rom Is Smooth And Fast
Battery Is Giving Good Performance

The Camera Patch Which U Gave For Note 4 Rom Is Working Perfectly On This Rom Too :)

I attach A photo Which I Capture After your Camera Patch In Xperia Z3 4.4.2 rom :good: :good:

please provid the camera patch.

rastony

Mar 21, 2009
Can you fix the list of mobile operators?

Very good ROM but doesn't work with Thai SIM cards (TRUE MOVE H : 52000)
How to upgrade/create the operator list?
New PLMN?

Top Liked Posts