FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] issue with lockscreen and power button....

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Darshan Bhojani, Junior Member on 5th February 2015, 04:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After flashing funtouch touch os and blaze kernel i have issue with lockscreen since after pressing power button 4-5 times only lockscreen appears. And this problem exists only with funtouch os and blaze kernel and i really want to use funtoush os. Then i tried to flash the stock kernel and reflash the funtoush os rom but it gives me 'Unfortunately setting has crashed' error, but setting gets opened but phone does not connect to pc. So i cant reflash the rom again and if i restore the previous backup of funtouch os then no such error occurs but only power button issue is found. Restarting the phone soves the problem for some time. I even wrote on funtouch os thread but no reply came so i am posting here. So plz help me to get rid from this problem. Thank you
28th February 2016, 06:10 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My micromax canvas 4 is switched off and also my all butons thats is volume up and down and also power buttons are not working i have also not turned on USB debugging before my mobile was switched off so i cannot even turn it on my my laptop please suggest me something to turn on my mobile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)