FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Stock back Cover

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 163

By Jaskirat_Panjrath, Senior Member on 18th March 2015, 06:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any body knows where I can get the stock, original back cover for the Canvas A1?
I messed up my back cover whil applying carbon fiber, if you know where i can get one please tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaskirat_Panjrath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaskirat_Panjrath Ad-Free

20th March 2015, 05:41 AM |#2  
Flag Kurkshetra
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_FlasH8860

Any body knows where I can get the stock, original back cover for the Canvas A1?
I messed up my back cover whil applying carbon fiber, if you know where i can get one please tell.

YOU GET THIS IS ON MMX SERVICE CENTER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVJG 420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AVJG 420 Ad-Free
20th March 2015, 09:37 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVJG 420

Man not anywhere online? I'm grounded.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaskirat_Panjrath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaskirat_Panjrath Ad-Free
1st December 2015, 05:57 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
But they are saying that they don't have it....what do i do now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVJG 420

14th January 2016, 04:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Micromax_Android_One_Back_cover
I dropped my phone and screwed up my back cover..,, Went to Micromax Service Center, heard that they would get it for me and no news about it..

I went to a local dealer told he would get it ,, so am waiting for it / if i get i would let you guys know

Suggestion : if it has got a crack or broken only in some parts and you can still fit the case (except for looking odd), you can buy a back case(designer_cases) @Amazon or @flipkart, i bought one and was very helpful and looks pretty new!/

If your stock cover is totally spoil't get a flip-cover cut open the flip (top one) and fix the bottom part
OR
Peacefully wait for stock back cover
14th September 2016, 07:51 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskirat_Panjrath

Try Amazon. In
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)