FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] Stock ROM Canvas A1 (Lollipop Flash File Updated)

260 posts
Thanks Meter: 246

By mohsin.r.munshi, Senior Member on 25th September 2014, 08:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2014, 05:18 AM |#31  
Flag Midnapore,West Bengal
Thanks Meter: 69

More
The cost of Volcano Box is 1.5 times the cost of my phone...is it worth buying because others like ORT JTAG can also do this(correct me if I am wrong) and I wanted to purchase it but its sheer cost repels me to do so. I have Pantech Burst P9070 in coma...only ORT JTAG can repair it.

3rd October 2014, 01:29 PM |#32  
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parveen75

i flash this and there is no imei number now? wat to do

Take libxxxx_ril.so (or something like that) from /system/lib of your stock rom and make a flashable zip and flash the zip using CWM recovery. This should fix the IMEI problem as this process fixes the "NO IMEI" problem on Broadcom CPU.
4th October 2014, 12:29 PM |#33  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nvram
This is same mtk nvrm crrupt problem as many see on mtk devices.. In wifi it also show nvram . . sp tool flash always currupt nvrm sector and ths problem arise. I wana knw permanent solution to correct nvrm ..
7th October 2014, 06:22 AM |#34  
Flag jabalur(jbp)
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:

This is same mtk nvrm crrupt problem as many see on mtk devices.. In wifi it also show nvram . . sp tool flash always currupt nvrm sector and ths problem arise. I wana knw permanent solution to correct nvrm ..

Who said to u sptool flash corrupts imei.....i never faced such prob except when i deliberately fomat whole emmc.....u muzt have messed up something thats why it has happened

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote:

sc take a mnth .. hw u flash urs? i load sh file and click download..

Dont know bro in my city mmx sc is superb it writes imei in just few minutes n give to customer

7th October 2014, 08:04 AM |#35  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunrocks17

Who said to u sptool flash corrupts imei.....i never faced such prob except when i deliberately fomat whole emmc.....u muzt have messed up something thats why it has happened

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Dont know bro in my city mmx sc is superb it writes imei in just few minutes n give to customer

I LOAD scatter file and click download.. is it wrong way to flash? any solution to this problem?
9th October 2014, 06:05 AM |#36  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Hi Guys,

Please help me, i have installed adb, usb drivers also tried with vcom drivers but sp tool not detecting my phone.
when i connect phone switch on and usb debugging on device manager shows it (ADB and device in portable both) but switch off phone does not come in device manager (in my magnus /A1117 mtk preloader device used to come but nothing for this device).

Tried on both win7 and win8, used drivers and sptool attached in this thread.
Not rooted or unlocked bootloader yet, want to get working sptool first before going for root.

Thanks in advance.
9th October 2014, 06:53 AM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Flag Junagadh
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Info 2 Gyus.. Need to Test IMEI Write tool
Hello All..

Any One of you can u please help me for IMEI Re-write Process .. I have not Canvas One Phone.. So Any of you help me So We can Made Process for who Lost IMEI...

Waiting For reply ...
14th October 2014, 07:12 PM |#38  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 187

More
I actually flashed your file ! Lost my imei and baseband ! Reflashed to get baseband and imei back !

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501 using XDA Free mobile app
16th October 2014, 07:46 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Those who have problem with IMEI after flashing use Mauimeta 3g ver6.1308.00 to write IMEI , you need BPLG file also.
29th October 2014, 09:07 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hello sir ihave canvas a1 what is this rom the which is ported in our device not get updates snd all why evry android one user install this rom
30th October 2014, 01:07 PM |#41  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Flashable rom ??
IS this a flashable rom ? . I have a nexus 5 and don't know much about MTK devices I went to see all the guides and stuff and learnt about the scatter loading stuff in SP Tool and all but is there a flashable file? And i saw a post saying that the guy lost his IMEI after flashing this . Are there any precautions to take ?? I didn't backup nvram and imei as i didn't know there was a need for that and my phone has soft bricked and i want to flash stock so what is the way to do that ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)