Can anyone prove me marshmallow latest update stock firmware ? MOB31E ?

Search This thread

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Reactions: pra27

pra27

Dec 16, 2014
Delhi
Well there's no MM based SPFT file, so all you have to do is either flash stock kk/LP using SPFT or if you've twrp installed, boot into TWRP again and wipe everything except SD, flash the MOB31E full stock Rom zip. Link : MOB31E OTA's and flashable zips thread

Hello, please help
The device is canvas a1 and it is fully updated till the last update via OTAs only. I performed factory reset on it. It is now stuck on setup wizard. Not able to skip from there.
I wanted to flash it again.

So, can you please tell if it is OK to flash KK or LP flash files?
(I am asking this because, its BL might have got upgraded in OTA updates and it could be dangerous to downgrade to lower versions by flashing.)

Sachin

Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hello, please help
The device is canvas a1 and it is fully updated till the last update via OTAs only. I performed factory reset on it. It is now stuck on setup wizard. Not able to skip from there.
I wanted to flash it again.

So, can you please tell if it is OK to flash KK or LP flash files?
(I am asking this because, its BL might have got upgraded in OTA updates and it could be dangerous to downgrade to lower versions by flashing.)

Do you've twrp recovery installed at the moment?

pra27

Dec 16, 2014
Delhi
Remove your battery and insert it again, put the device into bootloader mode and unlock it, then you can fastboot the twrp and good to go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

You mean after this I can file LP flash files?
No downgrading bootloader issues right?

Last edited:

Sachin

Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

pra27

Dec 16, 2014
Delhi
Yes it was also sprout4, in fact for both sprout 4 and sprout 8.

This : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B9_eDTtTcnv1LTF2UFhaSjhhZWM&export=download

Boot to TWRP
Wipe everything except SD card
Flash this rom
Reboot

i found this and right now flashing marshmallow from this thread. https://xdaforums.com/canvas-a1/development/rom-stock-debloated-prerooted-untouched-t3403499
can you please share the thread from which you shared the file? also if there any marshmallow zip available, please give its link.

Last edited:

Sachin

Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

chrome307

Apr 4, 2015
Hi there

I have the same problem and my phone is stuck at the boot screen.

My phone does not allow me to enable USB debugging and I am really stuck with being able to install TWRP and flash the stock ROM.

I'm incredibly confused and am unsure what I am doing. Attached is a screenshot of the CMD box.

Help and simple instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    56.2 KB · Views: 23

Top Liked Posts