FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIx-Imei Number] A perfect fix for all android imei problem.

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

Post Reply Email Thread
As a Hacker we always change IMEI ( i dont do anything illegal ) . So now i am here with a post on how to fix IMEI number of any MTK device with a recently unbricked device. So lets start .

Note : All the software used in this are properties of their own companies . This is for information and development purpose only . Please do not try this for illegal purpose. I , nor xda is responsible for any thing which you face . You are responsible for any kind of nuclear war because of this .

Things You will Need :
Team Kustoms One pack solution for IMEI fix ( everything included )
Adb Drivers ( Included )
All download links given below .

So lets get start :

Method 1. ( NON ROOT METHOD )Step 1. Turn you phone Off ( install adb drivers and first check if all drivers are working . )
Step 2. Download and extract the pakage given below ( team kustom's IMEI package . )
Step 3. Install the Meta software given in the package .
Step 4. Open it ( make sure to run it in admin mode - run as admin )
Step 5. Select IMEI download as shown in images below .
Step 6. go to options and select the second option ( shown in images )
Step 7. Click on reconnect and connect you phone via USB ( do not turn it on . keep your phone turned off )
If this doent work then please remove battery and connect and turn the phone on .
You will see a popup relating IMEI tool . Now select the first option ( download Flash file ) and browse the BPLGU file which is in the package
Note : Other phone owner ( other than android one ) can search their BPLGU file in the ALL_MTK_BPLUG zip . This is special file for android one device .
Step 8. Now write both SIM imei ( check your mobile box for it or behind the battery - Writing wrong imei is illeagal )
Step 9. Click on second Option ( update flash file ) and close the imei tool.
Step 10. click on disconnect and turn your phone on . WTF you are on network back :P

Method 2. ( ROOTED METHOD ) - this wont work for our device and for many device it works .Step 1. Install Uncle mobile tool
Step 2. Open and give this app root access
Step 4. Go to engineer mode
step 5. Go to mtk engineer
Step 6. Or to directly go to engineer mode try this ( note it wont work for all device so use uncle moble application )
Open the Dialer and type *#*#3646633#*#* you will enter the MTK Engineering Mode or using Mobile Uncle APP Hit the Engineer Mode option and choose the Engineer Mode (MTK).
On EngineerMode Chosee Connectivity and click the CDS information option.
You will see Radio information there and after tapping on it. If you have dual SIM ANDROID then you will see TWO option select any one on which you want to write IMEI with.
Click Phone 1
At “AT+” line add : AT+EGMR = 1,7,”my_first_IMEI_code”
Click on “SEND AT” button below
For second SIM tap Phone 2 and type this command
AT+EGMR=1,10,”my_second_IMEI_code”
Click on “SEND AT COMMAND” button below a second time
Reboot phone

you can check video tutorial at www.groupflexi.com

Still dont understand how to do this ? Just check this videos :
NON ROOT METHOD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS4wT...layer_embedded
ROOT METHOD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRAlf--D8E

DOWNLOAD LINKS AND IMAGES

1. TEAM KUSTOM's IMEI TOOL PACK
2. IMAGES FOR GUIDE .
3. MOBILE UNCLE APK

Credits :
Please Thank me if it worked . :P MOD make me a recognize contributor or recognize helper or something like that :P
Like us on www.facebook.com/groupflexi
Visit my website www.groupflexi.com
Buy me a coffee at www.groupflexi.com
Follow me on twitter : www.twitter.com/group_flexi
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kustom.hackers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kustom.hackers Ad-Free

17th November 2014, 03:17 PM |#2  
Reserved
Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom.hackers

As a Hacker we always change IMEI ( i dont do anything illegal ) . So now i am here with a post on how to fix IMEI number of any MTK device with a recently unbricked device. So lets start .

Note : All the software used in this are properties of their own companies . This is for information and development purpose only . Please do not try this for illegal purpose. I , nor xda is responsible for any thing which you face . You are responsible for any kind of nuclear war because of this .

Things You will Need :
Adb Drivers ( Included )

So lets get start :
Method 1. ( NON ROOT METHOD )
Step 1. Turn you phone Off ( install adb drivers and first check if all drivers are working . )
Step 2. Download and extract the pakage given below ( team kustom's IMEI package . )
Step 7. Click on reconnect and connect you phone via USB ( do not turn it on . keep your phone turned off )
If this doent work then please remove battery and connect and turn the phone on .
You will see a popup relating IMEI tool . Now select the first option ( download Flash file ) and browse the BPLGU file which is in the package
Note : Other phone owner ( other than android one ) can search their BPLGU file in the ALL_MTK_BPLUG zip . This is special file for android one device .
Step 8. Now write both SIM imei ( check your mobile box for it or behind the battery - Writing wrong imei is illeagal )
Step 10. click on disconnect and turn your phone on . WTF you are on network back :P

Method 2. ( ROOTED METHOD ) - this wont work for our device and for many device it works .
Step 1. Install Uncle mobile tool
Step 6. CDMService
Step 7. Enter IMEI number

Note : this post is not yet updated ( i am uploading download files to the server and images ) For Root method i have to add some commands which will be done today . Vist the post back After 1 hour .
Devs Please Recognize me as a recognized developer Please . I am on xda half a day :P

RESERVED .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kustom.hackers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kustom.hackers Ad-Free
19th November 2014, 06:21 PM |#3  
Flag amritsar
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Plz provide mirror Download Link
i need mirror download link becoz google drive download link is't downloading anything ,
20th November 2014, 02:35 PM |#4  
Official Meta post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moooohit

i need mirror download link becoz google drive download link is't downloading anything ,

http://en.miui.com/thread-10061-1-1.html
This where we hackers download the thing ...
21st November 2014, 12:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
can i rewrite my imei if i have change the chip in my phone

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

when i try method 2...why it say it is not allowed in userbuild....what does it mean?
22nd November 2014, 03:40 PM |#6  
Thumbs up No
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewagame

can i rewrite my imei if i have change the chip in my phone

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

when i try method 2...why it say it is not allowed in userbuild....what does it mean?

Nope . This wont work ! brother its for mtk . But try it....
30th November 2014, 06:40 AM |#7  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Nope . This wont work ! brother its for mtk . But try it....

you right, Enumerate com port failed error coming while opening the program
3rd January 2015, 05:40 AM |#8  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
OK I'm stuck, I've installed the Meta 3G software as admin and am running the app as admin, but I cant change the "get version" text to "IMEI Download". What could be causing that?

Image of what im seeing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/63odwuj1a6...rsion.png?dl=0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustSayTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustSayTech Ad-Free
13th January 2015, 09:42 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
same here please help us with this
27th March 2015, 06:21 PM |#10  
Flag Blaspur
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Things You will Need :
Adb Drivers ( Included )

So lets get start :

Method 1. ( NON ROOT METHOD )Step 1. Turn you phone Off ( install adb drivers and first check if all drivers are working . )

Method 2. ( ROOTED METHOD ) - this wont work for our device and for many device it works .Step 1. Install Uncle mobile tool
Step 6. Or to directly go to engineer mode try this ( note it wont work for all device so use uncle moble application )
Open the Dialer and type *#*#3646633#*#* you will enter the MTK Engineering Mode or using Mobile Uncle APP Hit the Engineer Mode option and choose the Engineer Mode (MTK).
On EngineerMode Chosee Connectivity and click the CDS information option.
You will see Radio information there and after tapping on it. If you have dual SIM ANDROID then you will see TWO option select any one on which you want to write IMEI with.
Click Phone 1
At “AT+” line add : AT+EGMR = 1,7,”my_first_IMEI_code”
Click on “SEND AT” button below
For second SIM tap Phone 2 and type this command
AT+EGMR=1,10,”my_second_IMEI_code”
Click on “SEND AT COMMAND” button below a second time
Reboot phone

you can check video tutorial at www.groupflexi.com

Still dont understand how to do this ? Just check this videos :
NON ROOT METHOD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS4wT...layer_embedded
ROOT METHOD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRAlf--D8E

DOWNLOAD LINKS AND IMAGES

1. TEAM KUSTOM's IMEI TOOL PACK
2. IMAGES FOR GUIDE .
3. MOBILE UNCLE APK

Credits :
Please Thank me if it worked . :P MOD make me a recognize contributor or recognize helper or something like that :P
Like us on www.facebook.com/groupflexi
Visit my website www.groupflexi.com
Buy me a coffee at www.groupflexi.com
Follow me on twitter : www.twitter.com/group_flexi

When I format my mobile will imei go to invaild or it stays the no. that I have entered?
The Following User Says Thank You to HellIsCool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HellIsCool Ad-Free
29th March 2015, 03:07 PM |#11  
Thumbs up It depends
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellIsCool

When I format my mobile will imei go to invaild or it stays the no. that I have entered?

See it really depends . Its a kind of glitch i think. Sometime while flashing IMEI goes to invalid . But it really depends on your luck or how you use your device. Rough used device will get invalid IMEI means if you keep on flashing things. Like it depends , device can also get bricked but thats on your luck... ie. how unlucky you are... not all device are bricked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
imei fix, imei fix for any android, recognized developer, sim ., xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)