FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Micromax Android one AQ4501 dead :(

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By alizohair, Junior Member on 30th January 2016, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys my phone isn't working now so I went to the service center.They said to replace the motherboard which will be costing around 2000-3000. And I m not gonna do it,
So its better to scrap it. If anyone needs it let me know .
Thanks

1st February 2016, 06:10 PM |#2  
Flag Bhuj
Thanks Meter: 4

More
what u did exactly ... with ur phone
2nd February 2016, 06:28 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
a new android one, same model is available at 3000. You can either save up or buy a refurbished phone I suppose
4th February 2016, 05:08 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Sold.
guys I sold the dead phone in Olx for 700 rupees..
just bought a new one Xiaomi Redmi2 prime
6th February 2016, 12:27 PM |#5  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
great but I am eager to know what happened with your phone
6th February 2016, 12:44 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Ohk so it all started last month when i started noticing that few apps began to stop working n i kept getting messages "unfortunately #### has stopped working "
So i went to recovery. Mode did a system restore .n the problem became much worse..now the system.apk stopped. So i went to the service center they flashed it n it seemed to work normally..atleast fr somedays..
Now again the same problem started.. But when i did a restore from recovery mode. The phone didn't boot up it was stuck in the manufacturers logo. I went to the service center thy tried software flashing but it didnt work. They said the phones motherboard is dead .
M very happy with my Xiaomi Now..
The Following User Says Thank You to alizohair For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alizohair Ad-Free
7th February 2016, 03:32 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The service center was a money sucker... And you were a bit stupid bro *kidding**no offense*.. 890mb download and 10 mins could gave ur Android one a new life... The fresh one.
7th February 2016, 08:43 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathyajit

The service center was a money sucker... And you were a bit stupid bro *kidding**no offense*.. 890mb download and 10 mins could gave ur Android one a new life... The fresh one.

Bro can you give me that 890mb file links my phone is also dead..need you hel in this...thanx
9th February 2016, 02:25 AM |#9  

More
Yes i can

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Boss

Bro can you give me that 890mb file links my phone is also dead..need you hel in this...thanx

Bro you will be back to kitkat or lolipop stock rom if u wanna go back to kitkat then plz download kitkat flash file from http://www.mediafire.com/download/vg...ile_Mirror.zip or of u wanna go back to lolipop then download lolipop flash file http://www.mediafire.com/download/wg...ial+Update.zip ***i used kitkat flash file, didn't use lolipop flash file... Now download drivers from http://www.mediafire.com/download/44..._USBdriver.zip ... now download sp flash tool from http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2...v5.1424.00.zip

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Boss

Should i help you with the process?
9th February 2016, 04:13 PM |#10  

More
hard bricked canvas A1
i bricked my phone while flashing a new rom using sp flash tools and now its not powering on nor going into recovery mode and the good thing is that the phone's preloader is working but sp flash tool is not working its hard bricked.
what should i do?
9th February 2016, 05:58 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubhavrj2

i bricked my phone while flashing a new rom using sp flash tools and now its not powering on nor going into recovery mode and the good thing is that the phone's preloader is working but sp flash tool is not working its hard bricked.
what should i do?

Bro, what do u mean by sp flash tool isnt working? U tried it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)