FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

FIX OF BOOTLOOP FOR BOTH ROOTED AND STOCK ANDROID!!!!!!! {[[Micromax Canvas A1]]}

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

Post Reply Email Thread
FIX ANDROID BOOT LOOP ISSUES ON STOCK ANDROID

Step 1. Remove the battery from the device and wait for 30 seconds and then put the battery again on your device. If your phone doesn’t has the remove bale battery like Nexus 4, then power down the phone and keep it powered off for 5 minutes. This will turn off your device permanently.
Step 2. After that Boot your device in to Recovey Mode. Samsung Users use Volume Up+ Home + Power keys. If you have the other Android device then do a Google search how to enter in recovery mode.

Step 3. Once your android device is in Recovery Mode, Go to the “wipe cache partition” option and select it.

Step 4. After that go back to the recovery main menu and reboot the device by “reboot system now” option.

Step 5. If the device again stuck on Android Boot Loop pull out the battery again and repeat the above steps. This time also “wipe data/factory reset” and then reboot device.

Now your device will come out of the Android Boot Loop and at the first time the device will take some time to reboot.

FIX ANDROID BOOT LOOP ISSUES ON ROOTED WITH CWM RECOVERY ANDROID

Step 1. Follow the Above guide (Fix Android Boot loop issues on Stock Android) Step 1 and Step 2 on your device.

Step 2. Once your Rooted device on recovery mode, go to the Go to “Advanced” and Choose “Wipe dalvik-cache”. After that go to “Mounts & Storage” and choose “Wipe /cache”. In the end go to the main menu of recovery and Reboot your phone.

Now the Android Boot Loop should be gone now. If it still persists, do the following on your device. Go to “Mounts & Storage” and Choose “Wipe /data” after that Choose “Wipe /cache” and now reboot your phone.

Now the phone should reboot normally. And the Android loop problem is solved on your device.

Please comment if any queries.

Black Brain

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Brain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black Brain Ad-Free

20th April 2016, 05:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
My Micromax android one marshmallow, april security updated, has given way to bootloop, with marshmallow boot screen continuing. Factory reset and cache wiping through stock recovery didn't helped as well.
23rd April 2016, 10:52 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

My Micromax android one marshmallow, april security updated, has given way to bootloop, with marshmallow boot screen continuing. Factory reset and cache wiping through stock recovery didn't helped as well.

Saksham try to factory data reset your mobile this may help if not then PM me. I will see to this issue.
24th April 2016, 06:06 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Brain

Saksham try to factory data reset your mobile this may help if not then PM me. I will see to this issue.

Sir i have tried that and even tried wiping cache partition, but it is still stuck on the boot animation.
Please tellme what to do next.
24th April 2016, 06:47 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Sir i have tried that and even tried wiping cache partition, but it is still stuck on the boot animation.
Please tellme what to do next.

Have you considered rooting your phone?

See you have to do it step by step
First format dalvik-cache
Then wipe cache partition
Then factory data reset and then boot it normally
If it takes more than 15 min then tell me

And see to it if your mobiles try to read the app I mean optimize them.
25th April 2016, 08:35 AM |#6  

More
Quote:

Have you considered rooting your phone?

See you have to do it step by step
First format dalvik-cache
Then wipe cache partition
Then factory data reset and then boot it normally
If it takes more than 15 min then tell me

And see to it if your mobiles try to read the app I mean optimize them.

How will I wipe the dalvik cache, when my android is on stock recovery and not with usb debugging, other recoveries?
25th April 2016, 12:16 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Hey do me a favor and post screen shots showing all the options in Stock Android.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using XDA-Developers mobile app
26th April 2016, 02:51 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
same issue (stuck on animation screen)
Tried all the steps mentioned here - wipe data/cache , factory data reset, reboot. Stuck on animation screen for more than 15 mins.
26th April 2016, 08:46 AM |#9  

More
Quote:

Hey do me a favor and post screen shots showing all the options in Stock Android.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using XDA-Developers mobile app

Done
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	V1561_20160426_1309_0000101.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	3730904  
26th April 2016, 12:48 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
It's seems [email protected] you have unmounted the system

Mount system
Wipe cache portion
Date factory reset

And reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to Black Brain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black Brain Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 05:34 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

Mount system
Wipe cache portion
Date factory reset

And reboot

Even after that it remains the same...... as the pic I uploaded.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote:

Mount system
Wipe cache portion
Date factory reset

And reboot

Still stuck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)