FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] Camera Super Pixel (high quality photos)

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 215

By Mobileillusion, Member on 7th March 2016, 10:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that next version of the app will be also compatible with Micromax Canvas A1.

Bad news is that Canvas A1 (6.0.1) is limited to 2.1MP burst shots (rear camera could support 5MP), good news is that this is the full resolution of the front camera. You can shot 8.3 MP selfies with a big quality improvement (sharper and noiseless pics).

I have attached a beta on this thread to test the app. Please, report me if you have any problem on your device. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: apk camerasuperpixel_0.9.3.beta1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.82 MB, 3644 views)

12th September 2016, 09:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Go to this thread for default quality of pics in any updated version after kitkat

http://forum.xda-developers.com/canv...fixed-t3460437
14th September 2016, 07:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobileillusion

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that next version of the app will be also compatible with Micromax Canvas A1.

Bad news is that Canvas A1 (6.0.1) is limited to 2.1MP burst shots (rear camera could support 5MP), good news is that this is the full resolution of the front camera. You can shot 8.3 MP selfies with a big quality improvement (sharper and noiseless pics).

I have attached a beta on this thread to test the app. Please, report me if you have any problem on your device. Thanks!

Sir I have a problem opening the beta app. Can you help me with that!
The Following User Says Thank You to ankur arya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankur arya Ad-Free
4th November 2016, 05:44 PM |#4  

More
Hiii

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Hiii
16th August 2017, 07:21 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by annus

Hiii

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Hiii

Hello
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, pixel, quality

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)