FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ThunderZap 5.0 for AndroidOne

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

Post Reply Email Thread
I have a canvas A1(4GB), I've rooted my phone, It is currently running CM13. I got to know about the ThunderZap kernel before I flashed CM13, So I've flashed the kernel along with CM13(*without booting), Now I have CM13 with ThunderZap kernel, I installed the ThunderZap app on my phone, but it acts weird, It opens camera when its locked, Can anyone tell me how to customize the ThunderZap on my phone to give best battery backup and good performance?
Thankas in advance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aman Singh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aman Singh Ad-Free

15th November 2016, 06:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhaman1

I have a canvas A1(4GB), I've rooted my phone, It is currently running CM13. I got to know about the ThunderZap kernel before I flashed CM13, So I've flashed the kernel along with CM13(*without booting), Now I have CM13 with ThunderZap kernel, I installed the ThunderZap app on my phone, but it acts weird, It opens camera when its locked, Can anyone tell me how to customize the ThunderZap on my phone to give best battery backup and good performance?
Thankas in advance.

How i download cm13... Give a link plz
22nd January 2017, 08:24 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelanish95

How i download cm13... Give a link plz

Bro dont use cm13 its laggy and battery backup is poor .. I m using rr 5.7.3 its awesome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)