22nd October 2014, 01:44 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.apurv

Your ROM is working fairly well on my Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240. The only problem I'm facing is that when I connect my phone to laptop it reflects of installing a "software" onto the computer and then it fails, due to which I'm not able to transfer files (I guess that's the only reason). Apart from this great UI and smooth performance till now...flashed the ROM yesterday.

Thanks,
Apurv

Apurv i am working on it to fix that issue...but still u could access the internal storage by clicking on media instead of USB storage!

8th November 2014, 10:38 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hey man, the rom is good! I would love to stick with this ROM. The only problem is that it does not have OTG. If it can be done, I'll stick with this one.
9th November 2014, 09:56 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellwisher

Hey man, the rom is good! I would love to stick with this ROM. The only problem is that it does not have OTG. If it can be done, I'll stick with this one.

To use otg u have to select media device!
24th November 2014, 06:39 AM |#14  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 6

More
micromax a111
is this rom can be used for micromax a111??
17th January 2015, 03:30 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
pxz3
The wait for pxz3 is over....... as soon as i fix some bugs i will upload it till tomorrow! cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Trustlover™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trustlover™ Ad-Free
25th March 2015, 07:26 AM |#16  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Thumbs up Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustlover™

The wait for pxz3 is over....... as soon as i fix some bugs i will upload it till tomorrow! cheers!

i really love this rom... please let me know when PXZ3 you will be realeasing i am waiting from long time.. also if possible please fix move2sd bug.

also you can include my mod for extra system storage in the meanwhile so system memory for app install can be 2 GB.

thanks in advance
Sam
6th April 2015, 09:07 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defy403

i really love this rom... please let me know when PXZ3 you will be realeasing i am waiting from long time.. also if possible please fix move2sd bug.

also you can include my mod for extra system storage in the meanwhile so system memory for app install can be 2 GB.

thanks in advance
Sam

hi! is your mod for 2GB storage for apps is a CWM flashable?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
10th April 2015, 02:43 AM |#18  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 36

More
PXZ3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustlover™

sir i have ported the PXZ3 in our MyPhone Iceberg.. but i used the SystemUI and HOME of PXZ2 because the SystemUI and HOME of PXZ3 is full of bugs like when you remove the navigation bar it will leave a big space below the screen and the SystemUI still has problems in the transparency when you open Messaging or anything that has white background you wont be able to see the time / signal / notifications .... i still havent uploaded it though.. my computer is having hardware problems right now...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)