Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2015, 04:12 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash22

Battery issues exists! But better than v3 phone works in ideal mode but when rebooted for any work it goes down. Phone works perfectly but when its in sleep mode battery goes down sometimes phone gets switched off.
��

My pleasure to present you this ROM
I think i already mentioned this -
Im working on kk kernel for Mmx A117.
I need time my friend till then be patient n wait
Sure soon you will get a stable version soon (i cant guarantee how soon )
Im really busy these days brother so
Thanks for understanding
The Following User Says Thank You to They_One For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift They_One Ad-Free

6th October 2015, 09:40 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by They_One

My pleasure to present you this ROM
I think i already mentioned this -
Im working on kk kernel for Mmx A117.
I need time my friend till then be patient n wait
Sure soon you will get a stable version soon (i cant guarantee how soon )
Im really busy these days brother so
Thanks for understanding

Yes brother I'll be waiting because your work is amazing😁
Hats off 🎩 take your time ⌚
13th October 2015, 03:04 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
For the users who are facing screen off glitches -
1.Download the exposed module named gravity box - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.c...kat.gravitybox
2.Go to Display tweaks
3.Go to Screen off effect
4.Select the type - FADE
5.Reboot your device
I hope it helps you
The Following User Says Thank You to They_One For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift They_One Ad-Free
17th October 2015, 06:44 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just Installed v5 only facing camera issues..when I open the app it says cant connect to camera. When I tried for the first time it opened but nothing was showing up.
I dont know whats wrong with google playstore on this device when I am trying to download anything it says insufficient space and I have alot of it..I have then started downloading from zippyshare. Also this used to happen when my phone was on stock. I now also getting insuffiecient message on the status bar too when check in storage it shows lots of memory..I am unable to post screenshots here..Please help
18th October 2015, 11:25 AM |#105  

More
Installed v5 in morning, working like charm, till battery backup feel promising, just facing some issues, I am not able to see google contacts, no camera(there is but not working), was not able to activate nav bar but later I change builds props.
Just tell me how to sync Google contacts in this ROM asap.
Else everything is working fine, huge thank for this update.
Will let you know if faced any other issue.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_huzi52

Just Installed v5 only facing camera issues..when I open the app it says cant connect to camera. When I tried for the first time it opened but nothing was showing up.
I dont know whats wrong with google playstore on this device when I am trying to download anything it says insufficient space and I have alot of it..I have then started downloading from zippyshare. Also this used to happen when my phone was on stock. I now also getting insuffiecient message on the status bar too when check in storage it shows lots of memory..I am unable to post screenshots here..Please help

I guess all your apps are installed in internal memory, I use one method, you can also try that
Install lucky patcher and move all non system apps to SD card from lucky patcher, and use SD maid to keep clean you phone. There are many other ways but I use this one.
Hope this might help
18th October 2015, 11:39 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for the response but I have done all of this long back..i also have sd maid pro and cleared all the cache it just resolves the icon of memory full and does not show up but for a few days and Playstore issue is persistent.

Camera is still not working
When we open gallery this message pops up "unfortunately,gallery not responding"

@They_One ..please help..this is my phone which I use on day to day basis and these 2 things matters the most.
18th October 2015, 01:10 PM |#107  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the response but I have done all of this long back..i also have sd maid pro and cleared all the cache it just resolves the icon of memory full and does not show up but for a few days and Playstore issue is persistent.

When we open gallery this message pops up "unfortunately,gallery not responding"

@They_One ..please help..this is my phone which I use on day to day basis and these 2 things matters the most.

Camera bug is in ROM only
And gallery is working perfectly
18th October 2015, 03:12 PM |#108  

More
Quote:

Quote:

25th October 2015, 02:09 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanesh.shalecha

Camera
Dialer
Sync
And other bugs are fixed....
In addition-
Build prop tweaks
Init.d tweaks
Better battery life than before

Custom kernel (Building is under process)
25th October 2015, 03:02 PM |#110  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 24

More
waiting eagerly for the kernel. Any expected date?
27th October 2015, 06:09 PM |#111  

More
Using v5 with updated build. Prop and everything till now is going smooth...
Super animations
Awesom ui
Totally smooth
Battery stable (after 1 reboot drains drastically)
Camera and other issues fixed
Thanks bro for such an awesome rom
Hats off �� for your work.
Hope u get to a custom kernal soon for this
����������
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)