FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fix Boot-loop Huawei G610

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By DigitalCrystal, Junior Member on 9th September 2014, 06:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Okay, I'm new to this whole android forum things and if stuff like this needs to be in a certain section, so just correct me if I'm wrong.
~o~o~o~o
After some research and testing on my Huawei G610 device, none fixed my boot-loop problem, so I created this method(I found a post which told the one with the problem to go to the download mode and not to the recovery mode, I'm sorry I forgot his or her name, but credits to him/her.) The method works for G610-U20 since I tested it, I don't know for the other device but I'm sure that it will work. Good luck and try not to make a mistake on any of the steps below.

Fix for the boot-loop on Huawei G610

Step One : Download the specific ROM for your device.(You can download other ROMs, it just have to be compatible with your device.)
Link for ROMs (Huawei G610) : ht tp: //ww w.needr om.co m/category/huawei/se rial-g/g610/ (Remove the spaces, I'm new so
I can't post outside links. Sorry.)

Step Two : Transfer the dload folder to your SD Card, you can connect your SD Card through another android device that is not stuck on
boot-loop or use one of those Multi-card reader stuff.

Step Three : Insert back your SD Card to your phone. Go into download mode (Press Power button+Up Volume+Down Volume).

Step Four : Wait for a few minutes, your phone should now bypass AND fix your boot-loop problem. If this didn't
help, I'll try to find some way to fix the boot-loop problem with another method.

Well thanks guys for reading my first post and I hoped that it helped someone that is really in a pinch and needs to get his or her Huawei G610 fixed right away.

26th February 2015, 09:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Step Three : Insert back your SD Card to your phone. Go into download mode (Press Power button+Up Volume+Down Volume).

I can't go to download mode it's not working! any idead?
3rd March 2015, 08:31 PM |#3  

More
help
Faiil whyyyyyyyyyyyy -.-
26th December 2015, 09:23 PM |#4  
Flag ISTANBUL
Thanks Meter: 21

More
it``s failed bro ,pls say another way to fix bootloop
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCrystal

Okay, I'm new to this whole android forum things and if stuff like this needs to be in a certain section, so just correct me if I'm wrong.
~o~o~o~o
After some research and testing on my Huawei G610 device, none fixed my boot-loop problem, so I created this method(I found a post which told the one with the problem to go to the download mode and not to the recovery mode, I'm sorry I forgot his or her name, but credits to him/her.) The method works for G610-U20 since I tested it, I don't know for the other device but I'm sure that it will work. Good luck and try not to make a mistake on any of the steps below.

Fix for the boot-loop on Huawei G610

Step One : Download the specific ROM for your device.(You can download other ROMs, it just have to be compatible with your device.)
Link for ROMs (Huawei G610) : ht tp: //ww w.needr om.co m/category/huawei/se rial-g/g610/ (Remove the spaces, I'm new so
I can't post outside links. Sorry.)

Step Two : Transfer the dload folder to your SD Card, you can connect your SD Card through another android device that is not stuck on
boot-loop or use one of those Multi-card reader stuff.

Step Four : Wait for a few minutes, your phone should now bypass AND fix your boot-loop problem. If this didn't
help, I'll try to find some way to fix the boot-loop problem with another method.

Well thanks guys for reading my first post and I hoped that it helped someone that is really in a pinch and needs to get his or her Huawei G610 fixed right away.

29th March 2016, 02:51 PM |#5  

More
Going Fastboot mode instead of Download mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaytas

Unable to go to download mode. Its going to Fastboot mode after pressing power + Volume down buttons. Any Help?
11th April 2016, 08:37 AM |#6  

More
Hi guys, can u please help me, im having an enormous issue with the g610-u15. The issue is that the phone every 30 seconds reboots continuounsly. I have tried with a lot of ways like rooting and then formatting with cwm or using sp flash but every way that is possible to fix gets always f*cked by errors or just because the phone didnt do anything as a result of the format
20th April 2016, 09:56 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
fail please help
5th October 2016, 04:28 AM |#8  

More
help
My phone doesn't see update.app file when I select the dload folder
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)