26th March 2019, 11:41 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
Google Cloud won't accept my debit card so that's a no-go for me. :'(
7th August 2019, 03:17 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey bro when started the rom building command after 65% juice ssh closed the connection and when I restarted the connection all my progress was lost
7th August 2019, 05:42 PM |#53  
Flag Satna
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_cursedd

Hey bro when started the rom building command after 65% juice ssh closed the connection and when I restarted the connection all my progress was lost

Before building always do

tmux

Then u can disconnect process will continue just dont close server

To reopen progress

tmux attach -tx

Here x is session number
tmux attach -t0
The Following User Says Thank You to aman.dwivedi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aman.dwivedi Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 10:10 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bro I'm getting error like this

/public/roles system/sepolicy/reqd_mask/roles system/sepolicy/reqd_mask/users system/sepolicy/reqd_mask/initial_sid_contexts > /home/starry/android/havoc/out/target/product/X00T/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/plat_pub_policy.conf"
/bin/bash: m4: command not found
[ 0% 44/86471] host C++:...ore/fastboot/fastboot.cpp
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
07:59:21 ninja failed with: exit status 1

Can you please tell how to fix
18th November 2019, 11:26 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ok so im trying to compile a rom for my phone an lg lmx210cm or fortune 2 using my phone. I started out using ububtu 19.10 through the AnLinux and termux apps but i keep getting OS errn0 13 and a list of call backs that run from python 2.7 synchronize.py to event_log.py on in the repo folder. Since im trying to build a pure stock with out any extra sorcery for now to learn the ins and outs im using the repo comnands from the readme file in the lmx210cm source code folder for android 8.10.

The command is this .....

$repo init -u git://10.168.177.185/platform/manifest.git -b android-8.1.0_r19

If i use that in the google cloud vm i get -u invalid option. If i remove the $ symbol i get what you see in tne pic posted.

Can you please help as this is getting really frustrating. Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Sorry here is that photo

Ok i get the specified bucket does not exist
20th November 2019, 03:58 AM |#56  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 121

Donate to Me
More
WTF!, What are you doing ? what is this git://10.168.177.185/platform/manifest.git -b android-8.1.0_r19? How did you got that ip address ?

Please see in aosp official site and learn from their
25th November 2019, 03:28 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I got it from the readme file in my devices source code folder when i downloaded it from the LG open source page. Any way i did some experimenting and such and i finally got repo init to work by using the repo init command from the google git and substituting the righr android version and im working on making the trees now.

But i have a burning question i cant seem to find the answer to. When building the kernel, how do you implement an unlocked carrier state.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)