15th December 2018, 02:09 PM |#41  
OP Member
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaglan

I got the same error as games.antcasq trying to install it so i had also to remove the first line of updater script to make it work. It installed after editing. You see the problem is your twrp doesn't work on my device. It installs but then reboots without doing anything. I am using a modified twrp of needrom.com but touch screen doesn't work so i have to use otg mouse. Can you fix that?. Anyways after editing rom installed normally and....... fingerprint works!!!!!!!. Cudos man and lots of thanks!!!

TWRP 3.2.3 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904012389

15th December 2018, 02:41 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks very much for your reply,but twrp didn't work again. Just reboots doing nothing. I think it has to do with the fact that I have the 2017.06.12 latest rom. Any ideas?
20th December 2018, 10:38 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by games.antcasq

Hi!

Previously I had installed "lineage-14.1-20180916-UNOFFICIAL-power" and then "3026 power -20170612 -63fu-fhd-128g24g-bom6-m-wf_T875d__release.tar.gz" (the latest Ulefone website rom).

When I tried to install "lineage-14.1-20181210-UNOFFICIAL-power" I got the error below

Code:
E3004: This package if for device: power,ulefone_power, T875d_GQ3026AF_; this device is hct6753_65u_m

Updater process ended with error 7
Error installing zip file ...
In order to overcome this error I had to edit the 'updater-script' file (it's located in the Zip of any ROM, in name-of-your-rom.zip\META-INF\com\google\android) and delete the first 2 lines. Then I created another zip file.
I used Notepad++, because Windows Notepad corrupts the file...
(...)

The cause of the problem was that I was using the TWRP version from https://www.getdroidtips.com/lineage...ulefone-power/ instead of the latest one provided by kiruha_21. After installing https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279597 this problem did happen.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaglan

Thanks very much for your reply,but twrp didn't work again. Just reboots doing nothing. I think it has to do with the fact that I have the 2017.06.12 latest rom. Any ideas?

I had the same issue after performing a Factory Reset from Lineage OS...

To fix it, just follow the steps below:

1- Power off
2- Open flash tool (Windows)
3- Flash latest official Ulefone ROM (http://ulefone.com/download/power.html - File 3026 power -20170612 -63fu-fhd-128g24g-bom6-m-wf_T875d__release.tar.gz)
4- Power on
5- A Droid appears with the message "Erasing"
6- The phone boots into a Welcome screen
7- Power off, no need to setup the device
8- Open flash tool (Windows)
9- Use the scatter file from the latest official Ulefone ROM, uncheck all except Recovery, click in the recovery line and select the latest TWRP version from kiruha_21. Click the Download button and after connect the phone to the USB port of the PC
10- Power on + Upper volume
11- Select recover
12- Swipe to allow modifications
13- Wipe (Swipe to Factory Reset)
14- Back, back
15- Connect the phone to the USB
16- Copy Lineage OS ROM + Open Google Apps (nano) to Ulefone Download directory in the internal storage
17- Eject USB (Windows) and then remove the USB cable
18- Install
19- Go to Download folder
20- Select Lineage OS ROM and then Open Google Apps
21- Swipe to install
22- Do not install TWRP
23- Reboot
24- Enjoy!

Merry Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to games.antcasq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift games.antcasq Ad-Free
20th December 2018, 11:07 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
[QUOTE=games.antcasq;78473928]The cause of the problem was that I was using the TWRP version from https://www.getdroidtips.com/lineage...ulefone-power/ instead of the latest one provided by kiruha_21. After installing https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279597 this problem did happen.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I had the same issue after performing a Factory Reset from Lineage OS...

To fix it, just follow the steps below:

1- Power off
2- Open flash tool (Windows)
3- Flash latest official Ulefone ROM (http://ulefone.com/download/power.html - File 3026 power -20170612 -63fu-fhd-128g24g-bom6-m-wf_T875d__release.tar.gz)
4- Power on
5- A Droid appears with the message "Erasing"
6- The phone boots into a Welcome screen
7- Power off, no need to setup the device
8- Open flash tool (Windows)
9- Use the scatter file from the latest official Ulefone ROM, uncheck all except Recovery, click in the recovery line and select the latest TWRP version from kiruha_21. Click the Download button and after connect the phone to the USB port of the PC
10- Power on + Upper volume
11- Select recover
12- Swipe to allow modifications
13- Wipe (Swipe to Factory Reset)
14- Back, back
15- Connect the phone to the USB
16- Copy Lineage OS ROM + Open Google Apps (nano) to Ulefone Download directory in the internal storage
17- Eject USB (Windows) and then remove the USB cable
18- Install
19- Go to Download folder
20- Select Lineage OS ROM and then Open Google Apps
21- Swipe to install
22- Do not install TWRP
23- Reboot
24- Enjoy!

Merry Christmas [/QUOT

Thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas to you as well
3rd February 2019, 11:02 AM |#45  
OP Member
Flag Minsk

Donate to Me
More
LineageOS Updated for UleFone Power 2019/02/03

- Build firmware always comes from scratch.
- Security patch for December.
- Updated source code LineageOS for 02/03/19 (a lot of fixes).
- System update - 3 points - show the change log (Attached your link with the changes, you can now watch the changes there).
- Round Icon is disabled.
- New launcher CPL (Customized Pixel Launcher) instead of Trebuchet.
- Removed NVRAM WARNING error: Err = 0x10 at the WIFI point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiruha_21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kiruha_21 Ad-Free
4th February 2019, 04:27 PM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
is twrp 3.2.3 required or 3.0.3 do just fine?
13th February 2019, 08:28 PM |#47  
OP Member
Flag Minsk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radeonxt

is twrp 3.2.3 required or 3.0.3 do just fine?

The Following User Says Thank You to kiruha_21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kiruha_21 Ad-Free
3rd April 2019, 07:44 PM |#48  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiruha_21

• For a start the insertion needs to make a backup of the following partitions into a drain (It becomes for this purpose when IMEI that flies having restored these sections IMEI will return): nvram, frp, nvdata.
  • To download archive with an insertion.

I don't understand this. I should backup my Power with standard Mediatek procedure? and then I should copy the zip file to the device (standard)?
4th April 2019, 08:33 AM |#49  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor

I don't understand this. I should backup my Power with standard Mediatek procedure? and then I should copy the zip file to the device (standard)?

Even me do not understand that despite Russian is my first language.
Following is a more correct translation of the original instructions found on the 4PDA forum:
  1. (TWRP) Backup following partitions of the stock firmware (to survive possible IMEI losses): nvram, frp, nvdata.
  2. Download the archive with the firmware. (Indeed this should be the first step. )
  3. (TWRP) Wipe -> Format Data -> yes
  4. (TWRP) Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Cache, Data sections. (Me thinks this is excessive. Standard Factory Reset should be enough. Anyway System gets formatted during the next step.)
  5. (TWRP) Flash firmware + GApps. Optionally Magisk.
  6. Reboot the device.

Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vertigo093i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vertigo093i Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ulefone-power

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)