FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Oppo a57 root [working!!]

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By ECKSGK, Junior Member on 16th July 2017, 11:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
First of all download and install MITOOL FLASH.(FROM BELOW)
After installation open start menu and select MITOOL.exe
Connect Your OPPO A57 using USB with Your PC.
Turn off the phone,and the press all three buttons i.e, volume+,volume-,power on/off button while the phone is connected with the PC.(Ps there will only be black screen when you do this and nothing else).
U Will see that the Qualcomm drivers are being installed.(google how to install it)
NOW in the MIFLASHTOOL u will see com 10 or something like that.
IN The option above select the folder named OPPO A57 TWRP3.1.1 Recovery Toolkit .
AND CLICK ON FLASH. AND U WILL FLASH SUCCESSFULL.
DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PHONE. BOOT INTO RECOVERY BY PRESSING VOLUME- AND POWER BUTTON.
THE RECOVERY IS IN CHINESE. SO SELECT THE 7TH OPTION AND U WILL SEE SUPERSU ROOT CLICK ON IT AND SWIPE THE SLIDER FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND THEN PRESS FINISH.
THE PHONE WILL BOOT UP NOW AND UR PHONE IS NOW ROOTED.THANK YOU !!GOOGLE SEARCH HOW TO UPDATE QUALCOMM DRIVERS.!!
http://gestyy.com/q88E6e ---- FOR QUALCOMM DRIVERS
http://gestyy.com/q88Tt9 --- XIAOMIFLASH TOOL.
http://gestyy.com/q88T8Z -- OPPO A57 TWRP3.1.1 Recovery Toolkit.
After rooting is done install Xposed installer apk and follow the procedures (google it). And download this apk ColorOs 3.0-----
http://gestyy.com/q88YDf and select all the options as it is Chinese an now go to xposed And select this module in Xposed and reboot your phone. And its done the red flag won't be there anymore.
Thank you. If it worked for you please hit thanks.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ECKSGK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKSGK Ad-Free

16th July 2017, 11:41 PM |#2  
Flag Nawabshah
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKSGK

First of all download and install MITOOL FLASH.(FROM BELOW)
After installation open start menu and select MITOOL.exe
Connect Your OPPO A57 using USB with Your PC.
Turn off the phone,and the press all three buttons i.e, volume+,volume-,power on/off button while the phone is connected with the PC.(Ps there will only be black screen when you do this and nothing else).
U Will see that the Qualcomm drivers are being installed.(google how to install it)
NOW in the MIFLASHTOOL u will see com 10 or something like that.
IN The option above select the folder named OPPO A57 TWRP3.1.1 Recovery Toolkit .
AND CLICK ON FLASH. AND U WILL FLASH SUCCESSFULL.
DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PHONE. BOOT INTO RECOVERY BY PRESSING VOLUME- AND POWER BUTTON.
THE RECOVERY IS IN CHINESE. SO SELECT THE 7TH OPTION AND U WILL SEE SUPERSU ROOT CLICK ON IT AND SWIPE THE SLIDER FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND THEN PRESS FINISH.
THE PHONE WILL BOOT UP NOW AND UR PHONE IS NOW ROOTED.THANK YOU !!GOOGLE SEARCH HOW TO UPDATE QUALCOMM DRIVERS.!!
ht tp://pan .baidu.com/s/1o7AMgZK ------ FOR QUALCOMM DRIVERS,
ht tp://xiao miflashtool.com/wp-content/uploads/MiFlash20161222.zip ---- XIAOMIFLASH TOOL.
ht tp://pan.b aidu.com/s/1hrXthtE --- OPPO A57 TWRP3.1.1 Recovery Toolkit.
PLEASE REMOVE THE SPACE BETWEEN THE LINKS. AS I AM NEW ON XDA.

The link to download Oppo A57 TWRP3.1.1 isn't wokring?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sayedwalyullah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sayedwalyullah Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 11:49 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayedwalyullah

The link to download Oppo A57 TWRP3.1.1 isn't wokring?

It is working I just checked it. Remove the space between B and A in baidu. I just rooted my phone 1/2 hour ago with this method.
17th July 2017, 12:02 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayedwalyullah

the link to download oppo a57 twrp3.1.1 isn't wokring?

if it worked for you please hit thanks!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ECKSGK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKSGK Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 12:07 AM |#5  
Flag Nawabshah

More
Quote:

if it worked for you please hit thanks!!!

Yes, I did exactly the same but it says the page doesn't exist.

I have attached a screenshot of it, you can check.

Any alternate by the way?

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/GvSyU
17th July 2017, 12:13 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Yes, I did exactly the same but it says the page doesn't exist.

I have attached a screenshot of it, you can check.

Any alternate by the way?

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/GvSyU

Just uploaded it on Google Drive
h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_Uj5WFFlJtZnhGR1o1TEVHV1U/
The Following User Says Thank You to ECKSGK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKSGK Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 12:38 AM |#7  
Flag Nawabshah

More
Quote:

Just uploaded it on Google Drive
h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_Uj5WFFlJtZnhGR1o1TEVHV1U/

Thank you for uploading that file. I have followed all the steps, but after booting it says Rooting has been detected? I have got SuperSU as well. Is it normal?
17th July 2017, 05:08 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Thank you for uploading that file. I have followed all the steps, but after booting it says Rooting has been detected? I have got SuperSU as well. Is it normal?

Thats normal i have the same thing ill figure it out and post a fix soon.
17th July 2017, 08:22 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Got the Fix. Install xposed installer and download this module https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_...RCa0lqbzJRXzA/ and run on all the options as it is in Chinese and reboot the phone. The root warning will be gone.
17th July 2017, 08:22 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Please explain more detail..
thanks
17th July 2017, 08:27 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rievanhallen

Please explain more detail..
thanks

After rooting there is root warning on top of the screen. In order to remove that first download xposed installer and follow the procedures it is very easy. (google it) after the installation is done download this apk hhtps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_Uj5WFFlJtZHRCa0lqbzJRXzA/ And install it open the app and turn on all the options as it is Chinese. Now open xposed and go to module and select ColorOs 3.0 and now reboot your.Its done the red flag won't be there anymore.
If it worked for you hit thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECKSGK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ECKSGK Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oppo a57 root, root oppo, root oppo a57, twrp for oppo a57

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)