FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool]Advanced ApkTool v4.2.0[Windows][17/05/2017][Supports Nougat]

89 posts
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Advanced ApkTool v4.2.0 - Supports Nougat
Included APKtool V.2.2.2
Already Installed Frameworks For CM14.1 lineage

Main Features :
  • User friendly
  • Automated Decompiling APK/JAR
  • Automated Recompiling APK/JAR
  • Automated Sign APK/JAR
  • Automated Zipalign APK/JAR
  • No need to copy META-INF folder after recompiling
  • Sony Xperia owners won't face bootloop after recompiling framework-res.apk


Changelog [HK-PROJECTS] :
  • Based on Apktool 2.2.2 (Android Nougat Supported)
  • Installed Frameworks For CM14.1 lineage
How To Use :
  • Extract the downloaded file anywhere in your pc
  • Double click on "Advanced ApkTool.exe" to start the tool
  • Copy your framework files to the "2-In" folder & also the apk files you want to decompile
  • Install Framework first (Install OEM specfic framework also)
  • Decompile apk, the decompiled folder can be found inside "3-Out" folder
  • After editing Recompile it, recompiled file should be found inside "4-Done" folder
  • If needed sign the recompiled file, it will replace the recompiled file inside "4-Done" folder
  • You can also zipalign the recompiled file, it will replace the recompiled file inside "4-Done" folder
  • You can wipe any folder easily by wipe folder option
  • You can find more in more menu option

Downlaod :
Android File Host


Thanks To :
  • Brut.alls for ApkTool
  • iBotPeaches for ApkTool
  • Ticklefish for Tickle My Android

Contributors
BDFreak, AhmedNasserHK


Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v4.2.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-02-10

Created 2017-05-17
Last Updated 2017-05-17
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
 
 
18th May 2017, 04:29 AM |#2  
Dovanchuc7521's Avatar
Member
Flag Hung Yen
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks! I'll test it!!

Gửi từ SM-N920S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
18th May 2017, 10:50 PM |#3  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,190
 
Donate to Me
More
Hmmm... Very interesting!

I just might have to give it a try.


"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise
20th May 2017, 11:39 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Getting Trojan: Win32/Pellate.C!cl in this rar, be careful
20th May 2017, 03:38 PM |#5  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,190
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NisseGurra

Getting Trojan: Win32/Pellate.C!cl in this rar, be careful

@ahmed.nasser.hk, is there a reason why @NisseGurra had detected this Trojan?


"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise
20th May 2017, 06:20 PM |#6  
ahmed.nasser.hk's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Hurghada
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

@ahmed.nasser.hk, is there a reason why @NisseGurra had detected this Trojan?


"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise



no problem at all just ignore it, will never hurt or harm your PC, my microsoft essential security already catch it and and i choose allow all items.
the reason i don't know why this the trojans from source project by BDFreak THREAD LINK PROJECT

As I said no problem at all, will not get any problems with your pc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	226
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	4156250  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
28th June 2017, 03:12 PM |#7  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,961
 
Donate to Me
More
how does it handle sig verification for sec-inf in framework-res in 6.0.1, 7.0x samsung stock fw's
28th June 2017, 03:33 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
While recompiling it shows could not find sources.
also thread "main" Androidlib exception.

no errors while decompiling.
i tried to edit samsung settings app
28th June 2017, 03:48 PM |#9  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,961
 
Donate to Me
More
i cant seem to edit samsung framework-res and/or services.jar
if its baked into rom it either doesnt boot or fc on opening almost any app depending on how i compiled and/or dragged/dropped in the oringinal meta/inf files in the new apk
i did make it flashable zip w/just the mod but factory reset would bork it
12th August 2017, 04:45 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.nasser.hk

Advanced ApkTool v4.2.0 - Supports Nougat
Included APKtool V.2.2.2
Already Installed Frameworks For CM14.1 lineage

Main Features :
  • User friendly
  • Automated Decompiling APK/JAR
  • Automated Recompiling APK/JAR
  • Automated Sign APK/JAR
  • Automated Zipalign APK/JAR
  • No need to copy META-INF folder after recompiling
  • Sony Xperia owners won't face bootloop after recompiling framework-res.apk


Changelog [HK-PROJECTS] :
  • Based on Apktool 2.2.2 (Android Nougat Supported)
  • Installed Frameworks For CM14.1 lineage
How To Use :
  • Extract the downloaded file anywhere in your pc
  • Double click on "Advanced ApkTool.exe" to start the tool
  • Copy your framework files to the "2-In" folder & also the apk files you want to decompile
  • Install Framework first (Install OEM specfic framework also)
  • Decompile apk, the decompiled folder can be found inside "3-Out" folder
  • After editing Recompile it, recompiled file should be found inside "4-Done" folder
  • If needed sign the recompiled file, it will replace the recompiled file inside "4-Done" folder
  • You can also zipalign the recompiled file, it will replace the recompiled file inside "4-Done" folder
  • You can wipe any folder easily by wipe folder option
  • You can find more in more menu option

Downlaod :
Android File Host


Thanks To :
  • Brut.alls for ApkTool
  • iBotPeaches for ApkTool
  • Ticklefish for Tickle My Android

Contributors
BDFreak, AhmedNasserHK


Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v4.2.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-02-10

Created 2017-05-17
Last Updated 2017-05-17

Help. System UI has stopped.
But just decompile then recompile again.
Nougat 7.1.1 Xperia X
Thanks.
13th August 2017, 07:28 AM |#11  
elxufas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moal Dibejaan

Help. System UI has stopped.
But just decompile then recompile again.
Nougat 7.1.1 Xperia X
Thanks.


https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=73228991

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes