[TOOL] [Windows] [GUI] ClassyKitchen For Android ROMs Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
After debloat process you can navigate to (PROJECT_FILES/DEBLOAT) and delete what you want then restore the needed items by the kitchen, However I will add manual debloat feature and currently I attached the debloat list of the kitchen.

Send to me a link for a firmware contents that file.
Thank you very much
This will make your tool even more useful for me.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AndroDef

Oct 6, 2018
Damascus
New Version - Beta 1.0.1

Released new version with these features:

- Added support to extract vendor partition from official ROMs & extract from .new.dat[.br].
- And support to rebuild it in Samsung method or fastboot or custom recovery zip.
- Added support to pull vendor partition from Rooted device with odm partition.
- Improved user's instruction that printed during images building that related to images configs (sizes, header and extension)

@Sapiens Please test it with Note 9 vendor and tell me the results.

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
Released new version with these features:

- Added support to extract vendor partition from official ROMs & extract from .new.dat[.br].
- And support to rebuild it in Samsung method or fastboot or custom recovery zip.
- Added support to pull vendor partition from Rooted device with odm partition.
- Improved user's instruction that printed during images building that related to images configs (sizes, header and extension)

@Sapiens Please test it with Note 9 vendor and tell me the results.

Great that the update came fast. I actually downloaded it before you even posted the notice. Here are my results.
Once again I used the official ROM and modified it in the simple way that I mentioned in my first post.
It installed fine and reboot it great, it asked me for the pin of my SIM card, unlocked it and after unlocking the phone I had Wifi and Cell radios working perfectly. The only issue I had was when trying to open the Settings it always crashes, so I am not able to get to them.
Then I, once again, went to Recovery to install the Magisk zip which I downloaded from the official thread here on XDA. After I installed it and rebooted, it didnt ask me for my SIM pin, after unlocking it did connect to the Wifi this time but didnt detect the SIM card, so no cell signal. Also I got a Google Play crashing error.
So I went to Recovery once more and installed again the ClassyKitchen modified ROM again and it boots fine, ask for SIM pin again, Wifi and Cell works. No access to Settings though.
Going to try to find out what the problem with the Settings is since it is the more urgent issue.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Since I cannot go to Settings to check my android version I am using DevCheck Pro and I found something weird, I dont think it is supposed to be.
The official ROM I used in ClassyKitchen was ARJ4. DevCheck tells me this:
Bootloader N960FXXU2ARH6
Radio N960FXXU2ARH7
Build M1AJQ.N960FXXS2ARJ4
ROM base N960FXXS2ARJ4

Arent the Bootloader and Radio supposed to be ARJ4 and ARJ1 respectively like inside the official ROM zip?

Last edited:

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
I created an official Rom with your app without any modifications and I installed it on tarp and before rebooting installed magisk too. Same problem as before with the SIM card and the settings. So it is not related to the mods applied on the kitchen.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
Updating on the status of my adventure
With the kitchen "official" rom that I added Magisk, besides the problems already mentioned also I discovered that I didnt have root even that Magisk was installed.
I restored my backup made on TWRP from the time prior to using any of the kitchen ROMs, when everything was working perfectly and now even the settings are crashing, which doesnt allow me to confirm the bluethoot pairing with my watch. On the other hand, I do have root.
I dont know what problem got carried from the kitchen roms that wasnt wiped by the restoration of the backup. Also, I dont know if it will improve the rom having Magisk injected directly in the Classykitchen since I dont have the pro. I know that installing it on TWRP breaks things in kitchen roms. You'll have to test that with the pro version.

dr460nf1r3

Dec 6, 2013
dr460nf1r3.org
Updating on the status of my adventure
With the kitchen "official" rom that I added Magisk, besides the problems already mentioned also I discovered that I didnt have root even that Magisk was installed.
I restored my backup made on TWRP from the time prior to using any of the kitchen ROMs, when everything was working perfectly and now even the settings are crashing, which doesnt allow me to confirm the bluethoot pairing with my watch. On the other hand, I do have root.
I dont know what problem got carried from the kitchen roms that wasnt wiped by the restoration of the backup. Also, I dont know if it will improve the rom having Magisk injected directly in the Classykitchen since I dont have the pro. I know that installing it on TWRP breaks things in kitchen roms. You'll have to test that with the pro version.

Use Magisk manager and use the patch boot image option to create a rooted boot.img this way you dont have to get the pro version to root your rom.

Sent from my dreamlte using XDA Labs

Reactions: -scryptic-

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
Use Magisk manager and use the patch boot image option to create a rooted boot.img this way you dont have to get the pro version to root your rom.

Please explain to me how. To use the Magisk manager I have to install the kitchen rom then install the magisk zip, and only then I can use the manager. I dont know if it is possible to use it without root. Furthermore, could you point me out to the option/setting on the manager to patch the boot image? I only see Patched Boot Output Format and that gives me a .img or .img.tar option.

dr460nf1r3

Dec 6, 2013
dr460nf1r3.org
Please explain to me how. To use the Magisk manager I have to install the kitchen rom then install the magisk zip, and only then I can use the manager. I dont know if it is possible to use it without root. Furthermore, could you point me out to the option/setting on the manager to patch the boot image? I only see Patched Boot Output Format and that gives me a .img or .img.tar option.
It requires you to have a running android system to use the magisk app and the boot img you should have after using the kitchen. Download magisk via the app and it should present you a patch boot image option. Not sure what you are trying to do there though.

Sent from my SM-T835 using XDA Labs

Sapiens

Jan 22, 2007
It requires you to have a running android system to use the magisk app and the boot img you should have after using the kitchen. Download magisk via the app and it should present you a patch boot image option. Not sure what you are trying to do there though.

Sent from my SM-T835 using XDA Labs

What I want to do is to have a usable cooked rom with magisk without anything broken.
I know how to install Magisk thru TWRP and how to update once it's rooted thru the manager
I dont know what you are trying indicate here that I havent done before.

dr460nf1r3

Dec 6, 2013
dr460nf1r3.org
What I want to do is to have a usable cooked rom with magisk without anything broken.
I know how to install Magisk thru TWRP and how to update once it's rooted thru the manager
I dont know what you are trying indicate here that I havent done before.

Alright, im not a pro but what i got is that you already cooked a rom zip without magisk, an unrooted zip so to say. Flash this zip and install magisk manager apk. Take the boot img which is inside the rom zip and patch it with the install process. Then you take the patched boot.img and replace the original boot.img with it. Thats how its done when using a Samsung image as base, i dont know whether this applies to your rom as well gut i hope i could help you.

AndroDef

Oct 6, 2018
Damascus
Great that the update came fast. I actually downloaded it before you even posted the notice. Here are my results.
Once again I used the official ROM and modified it in the simple way that I mentioned in my first post.
It installed fine and reboot it great, it asked me for the pin of my SIM card, unlocked it and after unlocking the phone I had Wifi and Cell radios working perfectly. The only issue I had was when trying to open the Settings it always crashes, so I am not able to get to them.
Then I, once again, went to Recovery to install the Magisk zip which I downloaded from the official thread here on XDA. After I installed it and rebooted, it didnt ask me for my SIM pin, after unlocking it did connect to the Wifi this time but didnt detect the SIM card, so no cell signal. Also I got a Google Play crashing error.
So I went to Recovery once more and installed again the ClassyKitchen modified ROM again and it boots fine, ask for SIM pin again, Wifi and Cell works. No access to Settings though.
Going to try to find out what the problem with the Settings is since it is the more urgent issue.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Since I cannot go to Settings to check my android version I am using DevCheck Pro and I found something weird, I dont think it is supposed to be.
The official ROM I used in ClassyKitchen was ARJ4. DevCheck tells me this:
Bootloader N960FXXU2ARH6
Radio N960FXXU2ARH7
Build M1AJQ.N960FXXS2ARJ4
ROM base N960FXXS2ARJ4

Arent the Bootloader and Radio supposed to be ARJ4 and ARJ1 respectively like inside the official ROM zip?

Sure you will have issues like that because each part of your device is related to different base.
The BL md5 file of your ROM is related to Bootloader N960FXXU2ARH6 and CP md5 is related to Radio N960FXXU2ARH7 So to make all of them in the same base you should flash both files (BL & CP) through odin (This will not erase userdata and will not enable RMM and will not erase Root)

And for Settings issue After you flash the above files, ReFlash the modded ZIP ROM in the recovery then do A full factory reset before boot and check the result.

After apply the above see the Settings then we will see the Magisk issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't take responsibility for any damage may happen to your device because of using this tool, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
    A new generation of Android ROMs development...The ClassyKitchen​
    RofSZuR.png

2V0El5h.png

lUqk2Fy.png

zRozK29.png

WHQYglz.png

ts5NTua.png

FzlMv9C.png

cBFNH7k.png

mVhdKuc.png

JH2hxuy.png

About:
    A new C++ Windows application that based on ASSAYYED KITCHEN to deal with the most of android ROMs (stock images, stock updates, running device ..... etc)
    In addition to built-in apktool to easily decompile & recompile apk in the PROJECT
    And with a friendly user interface with full mouse control just one click.
    With static build feature and a new built-in windows tools feature (hex dump) that makes the whole working environment into one exe file only.

ROM editor features:
    1 - Supported ROMs type for extract:
    • Any stock system[lz4] & boot[lz4] [cache | odm] images
    • All Samsung stock firmwares (TAR[.MD5]) with support for LZ4 compress
    • All Google stock firmwares (ZIP)
    • All Lineage stock ROMs (system.new.dat[br] & vendor - payload.bin)
    • Any other images dumped from other stock ROMs (Huawei - HTC.....etc)
    • Rooted device OR custom recovery (*With technology to dump boot & system & vendor images without need a space on device*)
    2 - Supported ROM edits:
    • Pre-remove for Samsung RMM security
    • DeOdex for android [4.x.x] till [9.x.x]
    • ZipAlign for all APKs & JARs
    • Heavy DeBloat ROM with Re-Bloat
    • Full DeKnox ROM
    • Clean ROM from all CSC apks (in Samsung ROMs)
    • Support safe and powerful Build.prop tweaks
    • Support change Build Number text
    • Support add busybox into the ROM itself with all available symlinks in image
    3 - Supported ROM build:
    • ZIP ROM contains sparse system [vendor & odm] dat
    • ZIP ROM for custom recovery flashing
    • ZIP images ROM for fastboot flashing
    • TAR images ROM for Samsung devices
    • Support compress Samsung images with original LZ4 format
    4 - Supported boot image edits:
    • Support all boot images partitions names other than boot.img
    • Remove dm-verity with AVB & ForceEncryption
    • Enable ADB
    • Patch sepolicy (supports CIL) to supported deodexed Oreo
    • Add / Remove Magisk Root to boot image directly in windows
    • Support patch boot image to run scripts during boot that placed in /system/smart_scripts
    5 - Supported Apktool:
    • Decompile single apk
    • Recompile single apk
    • Sign single apk
    • Support option to specify [New | Original] apk signature
    • Support use custom apktool.jar selected by user
    • Support Decompile - Recompile multi APKs in the same time
    • Support Decompile - Recompile JAR files (Support multi classes files)
    6 - Supported On Device Features:
    • Support dump full device memory using (adb root) - supported (EMMC & UFS) Without need any space on device
    • Support dump specified partitions from device using (adb root) - (List to user and pick needed partitions)
    General Features:
    • Quite simple user interface
    • Very safe when working with images ROM for files [modes, gid, uid, contexts, capabilities]
    • Read the exact EXT4 [symbolic links, full permissions] and re-apply them when building
    • Write full permissions for [fs_config, contexts, capabilities] when building an EXT4 image or in [updater-script]
    • Support fix the case sensitive problems with ROMs like (Samsung S8 / S8+)
    • Support save project and restore it when needing
    • Support [Added edits log] to allow the user to see all edits he made
    • Support add custom text during flash in recovery
    • Support save the system image and [odm] image sizes to rebuild them using the exact original size
    • Support allow user to change the build configs (size, sparse header, images ext)
    • Support custom debloat list
    • Support more that one connected ADB device and list them to user to pick one to pull ROM from
    Pro Version:
    The kitchen has two versions Free & Pro
    And the Pro version requiring a small donation (20$) and it needs an authenticating code to run it on a specified PC,
    If anyone need to use it just download and run then send to me the output code with a transaction ID to send the activation code that match the given code.
    NOTE: The Pro version is to supporting my work only, and the Free version is enough to create a full modded flashable ROM
    - The following features are only available in Pro version:
    • All On Device Features
    • Pull ROM from Rooted device or custom recovery
    • Change Build Number text
    • Build TAR images ROM for Samsung devices
    • Build ZIP images ROM for fastboot flashing
    • Add Magisk Root to boot image directly in Windows
    • Patch boot image to run script during boot
    • Decompile - Recompile multi APKs in the same time
    • Manual DeBloat as user wants
    Download link:
    - Latest Free Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7uch95enkpc7q2p/ClassyKitchen_Free_Beta_1.0.4.7z/file
    - Latest Pro Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l62q85rj8d8lqu0/ClassyKitchen_Pro_Beta_1.0.4.7z/file
    Changelog:
    - Version: 1.0.4 - BETA:
    • Added support to build sparse dat images
    • Improved some props read in OnePlus devices
    • Added new tab On Device Features: Support dump Full device memory without need space on device & dump selected partitions without need space too (Pro Version)
    • Updated flash_kernel.sh script
    • Updated Magisk to version 18.0
    - Version: 1.0.3 - BETA: Free Version - Pro Version
    • Added support to Decompile - Recompile multi apks in the same time (Pro Version)
    • Added support to manual DeBloat (list all ROM apks to user to pick one and remove) (Pro Version)
    • Updated DeKnox list
    • Improved dump ROM from device (skip search for ODM - VENDOR partitions if the device doesn't have them)
    • Added support to decompile & recompile JAR files
    • Added support to deal with boot images that have names other than boot.img
    • Added support to build ODM image in fastboot build option
    • ReCoded all Deodex codes to support ROMs that have symlinked 64 oat files like Huawei devices
    • Updated Magisk Root files and Magisk sources to v18
    - Version: 1.0.2 - BETA: Free Version - Pro Version
    • Added support to ReCompress Samsung images to LZ4 during TAR building
    • Updated packing original APK signature during APK compiling
    • Updated Magisk to 17.3 (2018-11-22)
    • Added SmartScripts feature to easy run scripts as Root during system boot (Pro Version)
    - Version: 1.0.1 - BETA: Free Version - Pro Version
    • Fixed bug happened when switch from system_root to system type ROM
    • Added support to vendor (build zip - build images - extract)
    • Updated building images codes (better size printing)
    • Added support to (vendor.new.dat[br])
    • Added support to pull vendor image from Rooted devices
    - Version: 1.0.0 - BETA: Free Version - Pro Version
    • Initial release
    Reports & Request features:
    To report any issue Please provide a pic for the Error happened in the Kitchen and A link for the ROM used (Without them I can not provide any help) (Posting here not via PM please).

To request any features to add or any notes about exists features just post about them on this thread (Or via PM).
    Credits:
    - Cygwin Project: For base tools to deal with Linux symbolic links in Windows
    - 7zip: For 7z binary to deal with EXT4 filesystem
    - AOPS Platform Tools: For ADB tools
    - And_pda: For ImgExtractor tool
    - LZ4 Project: For sources to deal with lz4 compressed images
    - AOSP Sources: For all android sources (sparse converting, simg2img, aapt, zipalign, brotli, cdex_convert_sources, readelf......etc)
    - Cubinator: For his EXT4 images analyzing python sources
    - testwhat: For oat2dex tool
    - anestisb: For vdexExtractor tool
    - Linus Yang: For compact_dex_converter tool
    @topjohnwu: For Magiskboot tool sources
    @JesusFreke: For his Smali & Baksmali
    @xpirt: For sdat2img python tool
    @iuss: For payload_dumper python tool
    @iBotPeaches: For apktool tool
    MOD ACTION:

Thread closed since the OP is no longer a member of XDA and to avoid any complications/mistakes.
    If you need PRO version - PM me.
    The author has not been here for almost a year.
    WoW , that was mind blowing . I Just got my Pro version, and i build my first tar rom and it was flashed successfully . Thank you sir.
    Reporting... Asus ZE554KL custom rom working perfect...
    Overclock in kernel, is possible?

To add overclock feature you need to compile the kernel from the source - Not by simple unpack / repack.