FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] [Windows] S.U.R v1.3 - Simple Unpack & Repack Tool Deodexer [by JamFlux]

240 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,020
 
By JamFlux, Senior Member on 14th August 2019, 11:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2019, 01:41 AM |#51  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
guys watch out for this guy. last jamflux urtool contained viruses!
25th November 2019, 05:20 PM |#52  
Junior Member
Luhansk
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
not working for system.new.dat.br miui android 10
30th November 2019, 09:36 AM |#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
HTML Code:
Now android 10 notworking bootloop 
miui11 9.10.17 -work
miui11 9.11.14 -not work
miui11 9.11.21 -not work
miui11 9.11.28 -not work
6th December 2019, 05:18 PM |#54  
JazonX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 657
 
Donate to Me
More
Pixel 4 XL System Image - Not Supported.
7th December 2019, 05:33 PM |#55  
OP Senior Member
Villavicencio
Thanks Meter: 1,020
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkradet

HTML Code:
Now android 10 notworking bootloop 
miui11 9.10.17 -work
miui11 9.11.14 -not work
miui11 9.11.21 -not work
miui11 9.11.28 -not work

True. I'm testing in my mi 8 lite with miui 11 based on android 10 and ROM did not boot up, hanging in Mi Logo.
Trouble is with make_ext4fs binary. Hope someone with experience can make a booteable make_ext4fs for android 10.

Hope @Ricky Divjakovski, @Xannytech, @anpaza can cooperate with this open source project. Thanks in advance.
8th December 2019, 11:14 AM |#56  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamFlux

True. I'm testing in my mi 8 lite with miui 11 based on android 10 and ROM did not boot up, hanging in Mi Logo.
Trouble is with make_ext4fs binary. Hope someone with experience can make a booteable make_ext4fs for android 10.

Hope @Ricky Divjakovski, @Xannytech, @anpaza can cooperate with this open source project. Thanks in advance.

Hello
I'm unpacking realme flash rom in zip
But unpack is ok, repack will shut down with no error code, what can I do?
Im windows 10 pro
12th December 2019, 10:22 AM |#57  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamFlux

True. I'm testing in my mi 8 lite with miui 11 based on android 10 and ROM did not boot up, hanging in Mi Logo.
Trouble is with make_ext4fs binary. Hope someone with experience can make a booteable make_ext4fs for android 10.

Hope @Ricky Divjakovski, @Xannytech, @anpaza can cooperate with this open source project. Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to make a program on Linux?It's just with binary files.
12th December 2019, 08:07 PM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Villavicencio
Thanks Meter: 1,020
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I1V1A1N

Is it possible to make a program on Linux?It's just with binary files.

Yeah, it can be possible, only problem is I don't know enough bash for Linux, just a Windows user.
Binary files are present for Linux, see credits part:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/p7zip/
https://bintray.com/eustas/brotli/do...2019-10-01.zip
https://github.com/anpaza/make_ext4f...ux/make_ext4fs

Above it's just an example that linux binaries are more frequent than executables for windows.

The main idea is to have a free tool capable of handling the challenges that Android development assumes.

@I1V1A1N do you know people that can upgrade make_ext4fs for supporting android 10?
13th December 2019, 08:30 AM |#59  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamFlux

Yeah, it can be possible, only problem is I don't know enough bash for Linux, just a Windows user.
Binary files are present for Linux, see credits part:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/p7zip/
https://bintray.com/eustas/brotli/do...2019-10-01.zip
https://github.com/anpaza/make_ext4f...ux/make_ext4fs

Above it's just an example that linux binaries are more frequent than executables for windows.

The main idea is to have a free tool capable of handling the challenges that Android development assumes.

@I1V1A1N do you know people that can upgrade make_ext4fs for supporting android 10?

Now it's easy.The Project Treble is developing and the system.img images of android 10 are made there.You only need to replace them and there will be android 10.This is how the X96 A logic S905x box on android 10 started up thanks to the Amlogic tool v6.0 from Rycky Divjacovsky.Thanks to him.
13th December 2019, 02:56 PM |#60  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I found a site for editing files .bat.I inserted a file there SUR.bat .I got the result:

$ shellcheck myscript

Line 10:
if exist *.txt del *.txt > nul
^-- SC1009: The mentioned syntax error was in this if expression.

Line 17:
IF "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" EQU "amd64" (
^-- SC1073: Couldn't parse this if expression. Fix to allow more checks.
^-- SC1081: Scripts are case sensitive. Use 'if', not 'IF'.
^-- SC1036: '(' is invalid here. Did you forget to escape it?
^-- SC1050: Expected 'then'.
^-- SC1072: Expected 'then'. Fix any mentioned problems and try again.

$
This site is here.
https://www.shellcheck.net/
Found a file conversion site .bat
https://batsh.org/#
17th December 2019, 05:18 AM |#61  
OP Senior Member
Villavicencio
Thanks Meter: 1,020
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkradet

HTML Code:
Now android 10 notworking bootloop 
miui11 9.10.17 -work
miui11 9.11.14 -not work
miui11 9.11.21 -not work
miui11 9.11.28 -not work

Miui had some security in kernel or I don't know yet.
I test other android 10 ROMs and boot up very well using SUR Tool.
If you found the solution for Miui please share with us.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android & development & newbies, android q, kitchen, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes