- Universal tool - tool for android ROM and kernel developers. It's like a android kitchen;
- This tool written on C programming language
- Work on dedicated working folder, that allows feel comfortable, when you working.
- Unzipping ROM's (everyone. CyanogenMod based, AOSP Based, MiUI and etc...)
- Deodexing apk's, if you have .odex, you can quickly get rid of it.
- Decompiling and compiling apk's. This step very important, if you want add own features (some animation, colors etc.)
- Unpacking boot.img and ramdisk. If you want look at "insides" of boot.img and edit some parameters, you need it.
- Unpacking system.new.dat and system.img. When you meet ROM's with system.new.dat, you understand me ROM Porters need it too.
- Edit build.prop, updater-script.
- Add apk of Kernel control.
- Debloat ROM. If you have low RAM on device, you need delete some apps. Tool do it for you.
- Installing apktool, adb, fastboot. You don't need use google, tool make it for you. Quickly.
- Installing SuperSU.
- Porting ROM's based on API 5.0 and higher.
Installing and run
- You must have installed libncurses5, python (2.7 or newer), JDK 1.7 or newer for working tool.
- Press "Download", then extract .zip in your home folder;
- Rename to Universal_Tool(if you download from GitHub)
- Enter to Terminal and enter "cd Universal_Tool/", then "./tool". It's all.
- You must have installed 7zip, JDK 1.7 or newer, Python 3.0, notepad++.
- Download .zip
- Extract to C:\ drive (IMPORTANT);
- Rename to Universal_Tool(if you download from GitHub);
- Run from tool.exe
11.01.17 - v.1.1
Added Fastboot Menu
Added Porting tools
Fixed apktool problem on linux version
Fixed some error's.
Added information about using tool (manual).
* Tool Written by 4L3X (Bl4ck0verlord on xda, Grand_leMon on 4pda)
* Thanks to:
* iBotPeaches - for ApkTool
* JesusFreke - for smali/baksmali
* xpirt - for sdat2img
* osm0sis - for mkbootimg
* Willi Ye - for Kernel Adiutor
* Chainfire - for SuperSU
* Neko.cpp and lolmaxlik - for helping with some questions
* I am a modest man, but if you want, you can say 'thank you' to me too.