Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2017, 02:15 AM |#11  
Flag Oakland
Thanks Meter: 71

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiOGajo

You can't have 10 apps on the home screen showing live notifications (live tiles) has the Windows 10 mobile does...

When will you pay me?

uh yeah you pretty much can. depends on what you mean by "live tiles" but there are def launchers with live icons and if you really wanted to you could code a live tile launcher that works exactly the same without too much trouble. i had a nokia lumina 710 running wp7 years ago. it was an awful piece of garbage. there was no app development for it at all (not even instagram lol) and even after modding there was very little you could do with it. im sure the platform has progressed since then but nothing beats the huge amount of rom and app dev for android. android is definitely the most flexible and capable mobile operating system but i wouldnt mind having a little side chick windows phone to play with.

as for OP.....yeah probably not gonna happen anytime soon. nobody has time to completely rewrite all the drivers and kernels and firmware and what not from the ground up as is necessary for running an operating system that is systemically varied from the software the hardware was made with in mind. someone mentioned that there was some kind of official builds for some devices and they are right its possible those roms could be ported or something, def your best hope but dont hold your breath

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)