FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Windows 10 tablets?

150 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By St0n3s, Senior Member on 15th October 2015, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm fully aware this site is mainly android & windows phones. I'm just looking for someone that might be able to fix an app that was released for windows 8 pc's. It's called Touchpal, it was put out in Windows 8 but was dropped. It's a swipe feature & is badly needed for us tablet users. I have been able to get the program running by installing & running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode. Everything about the keyboard works except for the swipe function.
I'm wondering if anybody might be willing to take this task on & see if they can get it to work properly, seems like it might not be that hard to accomplish for anybody that knows what they are doing.

Anyways, thanks in advance & please message me if you need any info on the app.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I just couldn't find a place that this might catch someones attention. If you have to move it that's fine, just let me know where you moved it to.

11th February 2016, 04:03 AM |#2  
Flag Noumea
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Hi !

I've bought one of those cheap Chinese 10" tablets with quad core Intel Atom processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, micro SD slot, micro HDMI output, micro nano SIM card slot, micro USB plug, front and rear camera, and protective magnetic cover with integrated keyboard and trackpad.

They exist in either Android or Windows 8.1 versions. I obviously bought the Windows 8.1 version (not even used at all, I hate it), immediately upgraded it to Windows 10 and it works a breeze.

You'll just have to allow all upgrades to be made to windows 8.1 until you're prompted to upgrade. Once done, I immediately erased the 8.1 recovery files to make room, good bye and good riddance, job done. ^^
5th March 2016, 06:12 PM |#3  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Check Out Lenovo Yoga 900 it's support Windows 10
9th April 2016, 10:58 AM |#4  
Flag jaipur
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 ,Microsoft Surface 3 Dell Venue 8 Pro all these are good option
29th April 2016, 04:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I like - Lenovo Miix 700
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)