FORUMS

Android Study Group

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By catfish305, Junior Member on 23rd January 2016, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Folks
I'm a well versed Java programmer and have previously learnt some bit of Android Programming from the 1st edition of the Big Nerd Ranch book. But, a lot of time has elapsed since my first reading, so my knowledge of Android Programming is kind of weak.
I would like to setup a study group of aspiring Android Developers who would like to participate via Google Hangouts.
I expect in the study group, that we will read paragraph-by-paragraph and note down important bits.
Having a study group helps in increased retention of study material. Thus this idea.
If you dont have the copy of Big Nerd Ranch Android Programming with you, I am more than willing to offer you a pdf copy.
If you are interested in joining my study group, lets call it "Catfish's Study Group" you need to be on the following timing everyday in a week except Sunday. Each session will be of 3 hours duration:
IST 9PM to 12AM
GMT 3:30PM to 6:30PM
ET 10:30AM to 1:30PM
PT 7:30AM to 10:30AM
Contact me via [email protected]
or my WhatsApp No. +91 8902265616
I plan on beginning the study sessions as soon as I find a few individuals.
17th June 2020, 12:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am a student of software engineering and your post has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about android programming. I always found some bug fixing solutions on the internet but on this site, I get all solutions. Now, I also write some of my knowledge pieces on my blog - https://edubirdie.net/terms. The pdf file that you have shared in your post was very helpful to get the training practically.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)