FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

About Android Studio, PHP Database

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By chester olvido, Junior Member on 22nd October 2016, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi I'm a student i have this weard teacher that gave a project about making application i have no back ground on PHP language and she want me make a Mysql php Databes ...Please if any of you knows how to program a PHP language help me ..its only easy for you to do it because its only a lite Program...it's only a simple app with not much more database ...just email me in [email protected] ..thanks..

Please Pro-Programmers help me...some day ill be just like you a professional programmers but now i needed to pass this course

Next semester i will enroll in a class that teaches PHP language so that i'm not struggling to make an app that needed PHP coding ....

9th January 2017, 10:30 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 11

More
PHP is not the language to jump straight into if you have had no experience at all. Getting a grasp of the basic programming concepts might be easier in a language such as Visual Basic as the syntax and concepts in PHP might be quite confusing for a beginner. If you have no experience in scripting, I might also suggest taking a look at JavaScript which is a client-side scripting language, making it limited when compared to PHP. But don’t let that scare you, PHP teaches some great coding habits and if you are capable of picking things up quickly then you should be just fine. Let’s take a little look at the syntax first, here’s how you would create your first PHP language programme:-

http://howtostartprogramming.com/PHP/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)