FORUMS

How can I write on web app development forum, when I just joined?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By konrados2, Junior Member on 20th May 2020, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a question regarding cordova, my guess is that this is the right place: https://forum.xda-developers.com/coding/web-apps but when I try to create a new post I see this:
"To prevent spam, you must have a higher post count in order to make a new thread in this development section.´┐ŻBut feel free to make new thread in the non-development sections like General, Q&A, etc. Thanks for your understanding! "

I've just registered, so what should I do now?

Anyway, I have a question about cordova. In the app I'm responsible for (I didn't make it) I have the following error:

```
Android resource linking failed
app/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/xml/config.xml:34: AAPT: error: resource drawable/icon (aka pl.example.exampleLdrawable/icon) not found.
```

in the app/config.xml file, I have this: android:icon="@drawable/icon"

But what is this location, I mean, where in the app should I put the icon? I tried app/platforms/android/res/drawable but that doesn't work.

I do have the files (icons) in dirs like drawable or drawable-hdpi-v4 but I have no idea where I should put them.

Can you help me please with that?
20th May 2020, 02:57 PM |#2  
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,667

More
Moved it to the web app forum for you
20th May 2020, 03:08 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)