FORUMS

Hacking Echo Dot 2nd Gen for Spanish

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Cocoxxx, Junior Member on 2nd April 2020, 05:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Exactly that, i have no experience on the Echo dot scene, but i bought an Echo Dot second gen for dirt cheap yesterday, the thing is i wanted it for my folks and they don't speak a single word in english, being that the only language i can choose (well, french, german and chinese are other, dare i say, even worse options for this particular case) in the "language" options.

So, is there any way to "hack" an Echo Dot 2nd gen for using it in spanish?

Thanks in advance and for taking the time to read my post. Sorry for the bad english.
2nd April 2020, 06:16 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoxxx

Exactly that, i have no experience on the Echo dot scene, but i bought an Echo Dot second gen for dirt cheap yesterday, the thing is i wanted it for my folks and they don't speak a single word in english, being that the only language i can choose (well, french, german and chinese are other, dare i say, even worse options for this particular case) in the "language" options.

So, is there any way to "hack" an Echo Dot 2nd gen for using it in spanish?

Thanks in advance and for taking the time to read my post. Sorry for the bad english.

Spanish is available for me in the USA
Maybe you could try a vpn set in USA
May be just for setting it up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200402-001219.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	4984143

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)