Official Jui Nougat stable beta - Cool1 dual

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ceraklija, Junior Member on 4th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Rom download: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5mxC/FNwvnWc4g
Password for unraring: coolpadJUI2017
Extract it in some folder.
Download only Patch, drivers and twrp install from here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VUtT3A2UVFtS2M
Than install coolpad assistant from the very first one it has a lot of chines words and its and .exe fail u cant miss, and coolpad setup from the driver folder. After that go to "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ yulong" and install everything that is installable. After that start phone in fastboot mode which is when turn off phone and connect it to pc with usb cable while holding volume and volume down, after that red LED will blink. Or u can go to fastboot trough twrp recovery and find option bootloader confirm it with volume up and there u are. Start coolpad assistant that u installed, browse init.cpb and click check after that and installation will start, w8 it to finish. After that u need to install twrp which u download, start phone again in fastboot, but now using volume up and volume down option cos u dont have twrp anymore( its because JUI needs another one). start MIflash and browse folder TWRP, click refresh and tap on ur phone, its the only option u cant miss click flash. After it is done go to twrp standardly by pressing power button and volume up. Set english language. Go to install folder and Zip file from patch folder. Of course before that u need to transfer it to ur phone.. This patch is important. If u dont install it, it wont boot second time when u reboot phone.
After that download gapps from here : http://opengapps.org/ arm64, 7.1 and aroma check. Go to twrp install and select gapps click flash, Click "Next" - "Customized installation". Uncheck "Load choices". Select "Include" and tick application u want. After clicking finish Click the Home button, go to "wipe" - "advanced wipe", highlight "Dalvik / ART Cache", "Cache", "Data" and wipe. Click "Restart in OS".
After that go to twrp again, and install this chine bloat remover that u firstly transfered to ur phone (this step is not nescessery but I advise u to do it), to delete unnescessery apps. Unrar ROOT file and transfer superuser and apk file to ur phone. Go to twrp again and install superuser. click go to system and install that apk that u transerfed. ROOT STEP IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ROOT THEIR PHONE. IF U DONT U DONT NEED THIS. I hope that i helpped someone.

Here is my short reviewe. Defenetly uprade eui to this, better interface, less bugs, less heating issues, still some messages dont come, but its around same as eui, even s7 in a very low rate of times have that issue. Battery optimization is much better too.Who didnt upgrade it, do it as soon as possible, cos of lower heating issues which later do damage to your phone and battery of course.
If anyone need help i am here
Attached Files
File Type: zip JUI_1707040_RemoveSomeChina.zip - [Click for QR Code] (221.0 KB, 3632 views)
File Type: rar ROOT.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.47 MB, 2926 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceraklija For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ceraklija Ad-Free

5th September 2017, 06:53 AM |#2  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Can i falsh on c103 what are bugs??
5th September 2017, 07:55 AM |#3  
Flag Tokat
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Could we install magisk? I've tried once and it failed.
The Following User Says Thank You to reddsmokee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reddsmokee Ad-Free
5th September 2017, 11:34 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddsmokee

Could we install magisk? I've tried once and it failed.

Same was for me.. I have this one and everything work the same..
5th September 2017, 11:40 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulkitgohil

Can i falsh on c103 what are bugs??

Fast charging now works, and about buggs, pretty same as on eui, sometimes messeges doesnt come.. and smart look is at this moment unavailble.. Bugs will be fixed in upcoming updates as u have ota update.. Officialy u can but people say that speaker doesnt work, so i wouldnt suggest to install it, w8 for fixed version.
7th September 2017, 07:17 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Speaker working or not ?
8th September 2017, 06:40 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
when it release ? it from Leeco or Coolpad ??? i read somewhaere about Leeeco die, not support software for their product. And how about Coolpad??
8th September 2017, 02:24 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxcky

Speaker working or not ?

On c106 perfectly.
8th September 2017, 02:25 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by md07

when it release ? it from Leeco or Coolpad ??? i read somewhaere about Leeeco die, not support software for their product. And how about Coolpad??

thi is coolpads product.. 1 month passed since release.
9th September 2017, 09:57 AM |#10  

More
In c103 speaker works ??????
9th September 2017, 10:11 PM |#11  
Flag

More
GPS issue
Just updated my Cool 1 c106 and tried to root but failed (QFIL, MI phone... Connected in fastboot mode, recognized as Qualcomm port) programs can't see the phone (before it worked) also a very important issue for me that can't turn on high accuracy GPS. Anyone facing the same issue or any ideas how to solve? :/
Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)