This tutorial guides to successfully install Custom recovery on Root LeEco Cool 1. It is suggested to take a backup of your ROM before following this guide. This guide will help to instal Clock Work Mode or CWM recovery on Root LeEco Cool 1 only. Please use the provided files and ZIP only. Read all screen before clicking on action keys.
After LeEco acquired Coolpad LeEco launched another Coolpad smartphone with its EUI in Cool 1. The Coolpad Cool 1 is now officially launched in India after a major hype of dual camera at much lesser price. The smartphone is launched at 13,999 INR while in China its prices a bit lesser than that.
- Rooting will void the warranty of your smartphone.
- Please follow each and every step carefully to safely root your smartphone without bricking.
- We will not be responsible if you brick your smartphone.
- Take a backup of your stored files and possible full ROM before rooting.
- Make sure you read all steps carefully before doing anything to your smartphone.
- Rooting is not illegal but some illegal activities could be engaged after rooting your device.
- If you brick your device please mention the issue in comment box we will help you as soon as possible.
- Make sure your device is same as mentioned in the article’s title.
- Charge your device at least more that 30%.
- A USB cable.
- Windows Computer.
Steps to follow:
- Download all files from above links.
- Install and configure ADB and Fastboot.
- Connect the device to PC via USB cable.
- Open the TWRP folder in PC and right click holding the shift key and select “Open command window here.
- in Command prompt window type ” adb reboot bootloader”. The device will boot into bootloader mode.
- After the device boots up complete type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8….” or after pressing twrp- press the tab key. The process will flash TWRP in your Lenovo K6 Note.
- After successful process type “fastboot reboot”. The smartphone will reboot.
- Again type “adb reboot recovery” to boot the smartphone in recovery mode.
- Download iRoot application from here
- Open and Install iRoot from Windows Computer.
- Connect your Device via PC
- Allow USB debugging in your Mobile (Go to About devcie>tab multiple times in Built Number until you unlock Developer Mode>Turn ON USB debugging.
- After turning on USB debugging your device will flash a message allow to use USB debugging.
- After iRoot detects your device click on Root.
- Wait until the Process is done.( phone will reboot multiple times during the process.)