Thread which started android one support :
I am not responsible for any sort of damage and harm done in your device . If you complain ; it'll be ignored . Try at your own risk .
So , as it was seen before dual boot patcher had bugs relating recovery and extsd installation ; those times are now gone by . The new build with total fixes are up . Fascinating ! Isn't it ? So lets begin .
1. data: Add Boot UI support for sprout .
2. mbbootui: Fix null pointer dereferencing if daemon returns incomplete .
3. data: sprout: Add CPU temperature sysfs path .
4. mbtool: Add /microSD to list of external SD mount points
Ramdisk update option is a bit complicated than the developer expected . It's milestoned for version 10.0.0 . I will cover up with a solution I created for this .
when it comes to your current Installations ; that's where you have to be tricky . So let's begin .
1. 1st download Both the kernel installer zip for primary and secondary rom . ( remember to patch both ; primary using primary rom upgrade ; secondary using the romid you set ) .
Link for primary :
Link for secondary :
2. Create a folder on the root of sdcard named dualbootpatcher and also create two folder in it naming primary and secondary . Put both of the downloaded zip in their respective folder .
3. Copy primary rom's boot.img from /data/media/0/MultiBoot/primary ( if your device has emulated storage ) or /sdcard/MultiBoot and vice versa for secondary rom and put it inside /sdcard/dualbootpatcher/primary and same for secondary . Remember to do it one by one . Rushing in this might brick your device .
4. Now open rar app and go to dualbootpatcher/primary . And long press on the boot.img select add to archive option . Then browse and select modded_kernel_primary.zip . Vice versa for secondary kernel .
5. Now go to dbp and patch these two zip and put them wherever you feel right and flash from recovery .
Voila ! You're done here . Flash and enjoy .
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
Version 9.0.0 is released in the update channel with a lot of fixes and cool features . So therefore , this thread is no longer needed except you have to follow ramdisk update instructions I've given . Because that issue is still on . head over to http://snapshots.noobdev.io and keep yourself updated and keep checking the github page of @chenxiaolong . Sayonara everyone !
1. @chenxiaolong ; who is the father of dual boot patcher .
2. @SuperR. ; for his amazing kitchen .
3. @Anik_khan ; for bringing support for sprout .
3. Me ( a little bit I suppose ; for posting ) .