[RECOVERY][7.0][sprout] TWRP 3.0.2-XI touch recovery | Alpha 1

Search This thread

hp5942

May 23, 2013
Kanpur
The new XI recovery does not give 2 errors while flashing nougat roms which old recoveries give. Hope to see a stable TWRP soon

HostZero

Jun 28, 2015
Last Of Us (Pittsburgh)
The new XI recovery does not give 2 errors while flashing nougat roms which old recoveries give. Hope to see a stable TWRP soon

Sir varun, has open sourced his codes...

I have made the tree stable now issue is like... in my device touchscreen is not working in recovery mode(any recovery is not working) if touch starts working i will test and publish recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial TeamWin Recovery Projects or Unofficial TWRP 3.x , this project has been started to provide latest recoveries announced and officially launched by TWRP. TWRP based on Android N Nougat Fully Supported.

https%3A%2F%2Ftwrp.me%2Fimages%2Fhome.png
    https%3A%2F%2Ftwrp.me%2Fimages%2Fbackupname.png

TeamWin Touch Recovery for Android One

Code:
    /*
     * [U][B]Disclaimer[/B][/U]
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CHANGELOG for 3.0.2-0:

-Fix a bug with the input box that affected masked inputs (passwords). This fixes decrypt of full device encryption on devices that support decrypt. This bug also impacts encrypted backups. Users are highly encouraged to stop using 3.0.1 if you use encrypted backups or if you need decrypt of data in TWRP.
    -Add Greek translation to some builds.

CHANGELOG for 3.0.1-0:

-support new CM 13.0 pattern encryption (sultanqasim)
    -fix slow flashing issue due to modprobe (present on only some devices) (#twrp)
    -libtar updated to latest upstream and fixes (jcadduono)
    -fixes for loading custom themes (_that)
    -TWRP will now detect and install TWRP themes automatically through the normal zip install process (Dees_Troy)
    -translation updates - added Italian, Czech and Polish and significant updates to Dutch
    -progress bar improvements - progress bar updates during image flashing and better tracks progress during file system backups (tar) (Dees_Troy)
    -fix input box text display (Dees_Troy)
    -reboot option after zip install complete (bigbiff)
    -other mostly invisible bug fixes and improvements

CHANGELOG for 3.0.0-0:

-Completely new theme - Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
    -True Terminal Emulator - Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
    -Language translation - It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
    -Flashing of sparse images - On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
    -Adopted storage support for select devices - TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
    -Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP - includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
    -SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
    -Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
    -Update AOSP base to 6.0
    -A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks

Downloads for Sprout:
    Nougat Builds 7.0MB (Last NG build: 3.0.2-XI)
    Issues:
    1. File Manager
    - Copying and Moving Files
    2. Terminal
    3. Mounting SDCARD in few builds
    4. If you flash kernel it will show successful but dosen't flash

Marshmallow Builds 6.7MB (Last MM build: 3.0.2-X)
    Issues:
    None "Completely Stable"

NOTE: Nougat Builds are only Alpha builds, They are only released for preview, there will be frequent "OTA" when each bug is fixed. Nougat build are not daily driver, if you want stable driver prefer the Marshmallow builds.

Installation Guide:
    Code:
    fastboot erase recovery
    fastboot flash recovery <recovery-file-name>.img

Install Temporarily Guide:
    Code:
    fastboot boot <recovery-file-name>.img

Unlock Bootloader Guide:
    Code:
    fastboot oem unlock
    fastboot format userdata
    fastboot reboot

Source Code:
    Nougat:
    Device
    Kernel
    Recovery
    Marshmallow:
    Device
    Kernel
    Recovery

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.x [UNOFFICIAL] for Sprout Devices, Tool/Utility for the OEM Cross Device Development

Contributors
    MICKEY_ANDRO100, varun.chitre15, MSF Jarvis
    Source Code: https://github.com/HostZero/android_kernel_google_sprout

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.0.2-X/10

Created 2016-04-14
    Last Updated 2016-10-02
    TWRP 3.0.2-X (or) 3.0.2-10 is OUT!

Click here for changelogs

Downloads? Visit Main OP
    TWRP 3.0.2-XI (or) 3.0.2-11 is OUT!

Fully 7.0 Nougat Support

Click here for changelogs

Downloads? Visit Main OP
    So CPU temp is broken for you as well and @Swapnil Solanki has fixed it in his builds?
    Ofc, Not only Swapnil even 1cefire has fixed that issue for mtk devices. I have contacted them for CUSTOM CPU TEMP PATH Bad luck no result, I have manually decode recovery/sbin/recovery "This file has all information even temp path" once I find I will say you.