FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Updated {20th April 2017} : Sony Music v.9.3.6.A.0.1 Flashable Zip [All Devices]

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 69
 
By rajputmiles, Senior Member on 21st March 2016, 07:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2016, 10:06 PM |#21  
rajputmiles's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Updated guys Happy December.
The Following User Says Thank You to rajputmiles For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rajputmiles Ad-Free
 
 
9th December 2016, 03:10 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks so much for doing this rajputmiles!

Quick question: I just switched from an Xperia Z3C to an S7. I've never installed an app this way before, do I have to install a custom recovery to install this app? The apk file doesn't seem to work on it's own.

Edit: Did some more research and it looks like installing TWRP require root on my S7? Is there any way to install the Sony Music app without root?

Thanks!
1st February 2017, 05:02 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I need Sony Album Zip
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputmiles

Here are few screenies

Hi,

Could you please provide me Sony Album flashable zip also, I couldn't find that or I only found full Sony apps package.
10th April 2017, 12:57 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks friend, i tested this zip file on Huawei p8 whit Android marshmallow its work good

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Please update this file to latest version my friend
19th April 2017, 11:55 PM |#25  
rajputmiles's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshid71

Thanks friend, i tested this zip file on Huawei p8 whit Android marshmallow its work good

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Please update this file to latest version my friend

Updated.
20th April 2017, 11:39 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputmiles

Updated.

Thanks
15th May 2017, 04:54 PM |#27  
Member
Flag Malayer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I don't have a custom recovery. How can i install it?
16th May 2017, 12:23 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alivisa

I don't have a custom recovery. How can i install it?

What is your phone model?
Search in google or xda froum
16th May 2017, 02:17 PM |#29  
Member
Flag Malayer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshid71

What is your phone model?
Search in google or xda froum

LG G3 Stylus D690
I searched, twrp or cwm none of them support my phone. FlashFire doesn't support my root(kingroot)
16th May 2017, 10:52 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alivisa

LG G3 Stylus D690
I searched, twrp or cwm none of them support my phone. FlashFire doesn't support my root(kingroot)

See this froum
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...d690n-t3522373
The Following User Says Thank You to jamshid71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamshid71 Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 06:43 PM |#31  
Member
Flag Malayer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshid71

See this froum
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...d690n-t3522373

thank you so much
The Following User Says Thank You to alivisa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alivisa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes