Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruns

Please if you use someone else's port at least credit/mention that person
Instead of giving direct link to people , give them link to original thread
Here is the link to original thread :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...2#post65013242

Even The link you gave here.. doesn't belong to that person. X Marshmallow launcher is a product of Sony and the devs in Sony created it other than the person you mentioned is just sharing the links. He have clearly stated that "only sony devs can add new features" So all credits goes to Sony devs. Dude I am using XDA for a long time. And I know the rules to post something here. I will not take credits for anything not developed by me. Thank you for your guidance anyways.

11th October 2017, 02:39 PM |#12  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputmiles

Even The link you gave here.. doesn't belong to that person. X Marshmallow launcher is a product of Sony and the devs in Sony created it other than the person you mentioned is just sharing the links. He have clearly stated that "only sony devs can add new features" So all credits goes to Sony devs. Dude I am using XDA for a long time. And I know the rules to post something here. I will not take credits for anything not developed by me. Thank you for your guidance anyways.

I don't think you read properly. I ported that launcher (Yes I'm that person ) And porting is also considered as a part of development. Don't mirror the links without asking for permission or giving proper credits. I'm not just sharing the links. I need to do some code change to make it usable on other devices other than Xperia. Even the launcher itself mentions my name , check the about section
11th October 2017, 02:42 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruns

I don't think you read properly. I ported that launcher (Yes I'm that person ) And porting is also considered as a part of development. Don't mirror the links without asking for permission or giving proper credits. I'm not just sharing the links. I need to do some code change to make it usable on other devices other than Xperia.

I'm sorry then. Thanks for your hard work. I shared it a long time ago, I was new back then. Added link to your thread in original post.
11th October 2017, 02:45 PM |#14  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputmiles

I'm sorry then. Thanks for your hard work. I shared it a long time ago, I was new back then.

No worries buddy but always remember to credit developers. We feel nice and motivated to work further seeing that 😊😉
The Following User Says Thank You to Kruns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kruns Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)