FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Change Wifi , BT , IMEI , Serial Number of any mtk android phone .

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2016, 08:17 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin n

Serial number can be found here ~settings >About phone >status >you can be serial number ~last second option.. Exactly up above the uptime!
Screenshot_20160608-090840.png

I know that bro , but where is it written on my device?
As he says it is written on device back and service center operators can check it there

15th September 2016, 11:13 AM |#12  
Flag Visnagar
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Meta mode error is displayed
By using this method i can't fix my imei number and serial number error . because when my mobile enter into meta mode after few time its give an error like this "Meta Mode error"

Help me for this problem.. Thank u
22nd September 2016, 01:51 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello , i have found a solution to fix imei issue which is much simpler than sn writer tool. This method works for rooted devices.
All you need is an android device which is rooted(use kingroot as it works flawlessly on android 4.2.2 and above)
after your device is rooted download Chamelopon apk from playstore or from xda itself.
Open the app and click on insert imei, write your imei and reboot your device....and there you have your IMEI fixed. Ive tried many tools but this works flawlessly and saves a lot of time.
Hope you find this helpful.....CHEERS
25th September 2016, 05:01 AM |#14  
Legality .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softwarelord

Bro Imei Changing Is illegal You Will Be Blocked By Admin

Bro its illegal in some parts of the world. Anyways , its my device and i can do anything with it.
25th September 2016, 05:03 AM |#15  
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by sairam96

just watch this :https://youtu.be/-NXj7cjoIzs
this is the permanent fix for imei

Please dont advertise your youtube videos over here.
25th September 2016, 05:07 AM |#16  
IMEI Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeironman

you said that serial number is written behing the device!
I have android one Micromax canvas a1 but there isnt written anything like that
I wanna know where is it written exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQzQ7QaYRM

IMEI number are written on the box or behind the battery or behind the phone.
25th September 2016, 05:07 AM |#17  
IMEI Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by knjigor

Hi, can I use this method and tool to fix SN on Leovo P70-a phone, I have fixed IMEI1/2 problem after flashing stock rom with sp tool but cant find a way to fix serial number SN:null PN:null. I have APDB_MT6752_S01_KK2.MP13_ and BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6752_S00_MOLY_LR9_W1423_M D_LWTG_MP_V1_P67_1_lwg_n files that came with stock rom.

Yes if its MTK device
25th September 2016, 05:08 AM |#18  
IMEI Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_569

Hi, I did like you (format&download) with my tablet Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F and lost Serial Number, as well as the Wifi mac address (it changed every reboot). It's the mediatek MT8127. Where can I find APDB and BPLGUI also other stuffs (meta modem?) to write back the SN and PN?. If it's in the stock rom, which file should I take? Many thanks for your help, I'm newbie

Watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQzQ7QaYRM
and try to google and find files for your device.
25th September 2016, 05:08 AM |#19  
Problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talvigi

Hay, there, Thanks for the post, I was glade that in 2015 someone there also thinks for old guys too, because i have seen most of the post for MTK are before 2015 and inactive,
So my question regarding this is that, is this fix is the permanent solution for NVRAM ERROR (Which causes invalid IMEI, Wifi mac address changing, S No and i don't know what it does to the Bluetooth) AND The GLU file you gave does not have the MT6572 does it support my wiko Lenny MTK6572

AND BTW where can i get DB & GLU for my Wiko Lenny Mediatek MT6572, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (I really don't have them and couldn't find them from uncle google yet, meanwhile i have downloaded an update file from wikomobile.com/UK and have an SPFlashtool flashable ROM but it also doesn't have the NVRAM as far as I can see. You guys are devs you may also now some ways to extract NVRAM for system.ext4 or somewhere)

And Finally whether i can copy paste my current NVRAM folder (while i know the error is there because i have made this backup after i got the NVRAM WARNING Error 0x10)
Please HELP because i think my questions are quit relevant to the job and the fix you kindly provided to the sanking guys.

Thanks again

If you have any problem you can contact me
www.youtube.com/priyankgada
The Following User Says Thank You to kustom.hackers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kustom.hackers Ad-Free
25th September 2016, 05:09 AM |#20  
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciopgn

Hello. I am beginner and I need a help from you. I am trying to follow this procedure, but I'm having trouble with the GLU and DB files. I read that the GLU file is within the Imei fix package, but how do I know which file is compatible with Galaxty S3? The DB is also in this file? Thanks.

I will guide you . No worries .
Check this tutorial on IMEI fixing
8th October 2016, 03:06 PM |#21  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 28

More
pls any one upload lenovo k4 note BPLGU modem file for MTK6753(DB file) or nvram.bin file ive been trying get my imei from two days tried everything but no luck pls help me with this.
in stock rom "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6735_S00_K5_ROW_LWG_V56_ 1_lwg_n"
its shows mt6735 chip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)