[CLOSED] Change Wifi , BT , IMEI , Serial Number of any mtk android phone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kustom.hackers

May 7, 2014
Mumbai
Intro : Hello guys i had used SP flash tool to flash stock rom on my micromax canvas a1 . After That i selected Format and Download ( normally we just download but i selected format and download ) and found flashed the rom . Now i noticed the serial number of the device was turned to 00000000 and imei number to invalid . So now i fixed the invalid IMEI number problem . ANd i am back with a tutorial on how to regain serial number back of you phone to regain warranty .

CHECK THIS VIDEO BEFORE MOVING FURTHER -
To check Serial Number just connect your phone to PC ( usb debugging ) and type adb devices ( correct adb files needed )
You can also use Uncle mobile tool -> Device Information to check the serial number
Using Different serial code for infinite warranty is not a good idea as there is serial code printed behind the phone. :p and its illeagal .

Note : This post is for educational purpose only . Here i will be teaching you how to regain serial number to the one which is on your device box ( u should not change serial number to something else ) Customer service refuse to help me with a wrong serial code so i found out how to regain old serial number .

ROOT + NON ROOT METHOD :Step 1. Download and Extract the package given below .
Step 2. Run IMEI and SN writer .exe file .
Step 3. Download the DB as well as GLU files for your mobile.
Step 4. In IMEI and SN writer Select USB and then smart phone
Step 5. Click on 'Select DB' and attach GLU file over there , Later on attach DB file ( once you double click on GLU file the popup wont go , U again need to select the DB file )
Step 6. Now Select Serial Number , IMEI , Bluetooth , Wifi mac adress in write item and write what numbers and values you want.
Step 7. Click on start and turn your phone off.
Step 8. Connect your phone in Switched off mode and wait till it flashes and done. You have changed BT WIFI IMEI and SN number.
YOUTUBE TUTORIAL ON IMEI NUMBER CHANGING USING THIS TOOL

You can find more tutorials so subscribe to my channel.
Download Files :

Credits :
You can also find video tutorials at Mod edit: All "groupflexi" links removed.
Youtube -
Follow me on twitter -
Like us on
Thank me on xda
Buy me a coffee
You can find more social media platforms at
You can find DB and other files in stock rom of your phone i.e. extract the stock rom and there will be a database folder . This folder will contain all the db files....

Last edited by a moderator:

knjigor

Dec 5, 2009
Novi Sad
Hi, can I use this method and tool to fix SN on Leovo P70-a phone, I have fixed IMEI1/2 problem after flashing stock rom with sp tool but cant find a way to fix serial number SN:null PN:null. I have APDB_MT6752_S01_KK2.MP13_ and BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6752_S00_MOLY_LR9_W1423_MD_LWTG_MP_V1_P67_1_lwg_n files that came with stock rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: vladnovski

cc_569

Jun 18, 2009
Hi, I did like you (format&download) with my tablet Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F and lost Serial Number, as well as the Wifi mac address (it changed every reboot). It's the mediatek MT8127. Where can I find APDB and BPLGUI also other stuffs (meta modem?) to write back the SN and PN?. If it's in the stock rom, which file should I take? Many thanks for your help, I'm newbie :(

marciopgn

Jan 10, 2016
Doubt

Hello. I am beginner and I need a help from you. I am trying to follow this procedure, but I'm having trouble with the GLU and DB files. I read that the GLU file is within the Imei fix package, but how do I know which file is compatible with Galaxty S3? The DB is also in this file? Thanks.

Katallyn

Jun 14, 2012
can I write old logical board info on a new one(S/N,IMEI...)

Hello all,

I would like to buy a new logical board for my N910c but I have a few question before, if any of u know to answer me.
I would buy it as new OEM because old one isn't fully functionally (missing blitz camera + sensor, lose wifi signal or is low, 4G)
1. when logical board come to me will be without Sistem, IMEI,S/N... ?
2. can I write old logical board info on this one. S/N, IMEI...
2.1 This can be done more easy and right in a Samsung authorized service and
phone will have no problem in future?
3. If the answer for this is yes come another question, if my KNOX will be untouched 0.
3.1. new system update will come as normally?

Reason I want to do by myself is price. I found is more cheap to buy same logical board. Samsung authorized service give me logical board with almost +10%.
I need this info on new one to make my identification with some device from work.

Thank you for your time.
Katallyn

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2015
eehhh where is serial number written?

you said that serial number is written behing the device!
I have android one Micromax canvas a1 but there isnt written anything like that
I wanna know where is it written exactly :confused:

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
you said that serial number is written behing the device!
I have android one Micromax canvas a1 but there isnt written anything like that
I wanna know where is it written exactly :confused:

Serial number can be found here ~settings >About phone >status >you can be serial number ~last second option.. Exactly up above the uptime! :p
Screenshot_20160608-090840.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160608-090840.png
    32 KB · Views: 3,591
Last edited:
Dec 17, 2015
Serial number can be found here ~settings >About phone >status >you can be serial number ~last second option.. Exactly up above the uptime! :p

I know that bro :cool: , but where is it written on my device?
As he says it is written on device back and service center operators can check it there :rolleyes:

Akshesh

Sep 1, 2016
Visnagar
Meta mode error is displayed

By using this method i can't fix my imei number and serial number error . because when my mobile enter into meta mode after few time its give an error like this "Meta Mode error":confused::confused:

Help me for this problem.. Thank u :eek:

Muffin5152

Sep 22, 2016
Hello , i have found a solution to fix imei issue which is much simpler than sn writer tool. This method works for rooted devices.
All you need is an android device which is rooted(use kingroot as it works flawlessly on android 4.2.2 and above)
after your device is rooted download Chamelopon apk from playstore or from xda itself.
Open the app and click on insert imei, write your imei and reboot your device....and there you have your IMEI fixed. Ive tried many tools but this works flawlessly and saves a lot of time.
Hope you find this helpful.....CHEERS

kustom.hackers

May 7, 2014
Mumbai
IMEI Number

Hi, can I use this method and tool to fix SN on Leovo P70-a phone, I have fixed IMEI1/2 problem after flashing stock rom with sp tool but cant find a way to fix serial number SN:null PN:null. I have APDB_MT6752_S01_KK2.MP13_ and BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6752_S00_MOLY_LR9_W1423_MD_LWTG_MP_V1_P67_1_lwg_n files that came with stock rom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQzQ7QaYRM

Yes if its MTK device

kustom.hackers

May 7, 2014
Mumbai
IMEI Number

Hi, I did like you (format&download) with my tablet Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F and lost Serial Number, as well as the Wifi mac address (it changed every reboot). It's the mediatek MT8127. Where can I find APDB and BPLGUI also other stuffs (meta modem?) to write back the SN and PN?. If it's in the stock rom, which file should I take? Many thanks for your help, I'm newbie :(

Watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQzQ7QaYRM
and try to google and find files for your device.

kustom.hackers

May 7, 2014
Mumbai
Problem.

Hay, there, Thanks for the post, I was glade that in 2015 someone there also thinks for old guys too, because i have seen most of the post for MTK are before 2015 and inactive,
So my question regarding this is that, is this fix is the permanent solution for NVRAM ERROR (Which causes invalid IMEI, Wifi mac address changing, S No and i don't know what it does to the Bluetooth) AND The GLU file you gave does not have the MT6572 does it support my wiko Lenny MTK6572

AND BTW where can i get DB & GLU for my Wiko Lenny Mediatek MT6572, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (I really don't have them and couldn't find them from uncle google yet, meanwhile i have downloaded an update file from wikomobile.com/UK and have an SPFlashtool flashable ROM but it also doesn't have the NVRAM as far as I can see. You guys are devs you may also now some ways to extract NVRAM for system.ext4 or somewhere)

And Finally whether i can copy paste my current NVRAM folder (while i know the error is there because i have made this backup after i got the NVRAM WARNING Error 0x10)
Please HELP because i think my questions are quit relevant to the job and the fix you kindly provided to the sanking guys.

Thanks again

If you have any problem you can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: talvigi

kustom.hackers

May 7, 2014
Mumbai
Guide

Hello. I am beginner and I need a help from you. I am trying to follow this procedure, but I'm having trouble with the GLU and DB files. I read that the GLU file is within the Imei fix package, but how do I know which file is compatible with Galaxty S3? The DB is also in this file? Thanks.

I will guide you . No worries .
Check this tutorial on IMEI fixing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQzQ7QaYRM

sharan565

Mar 16, 2014
Hyderabad
pls any one upload lenovo k4 note BPLGU modem file for MTK6753(DB file) or nvram.bin file ive been trying get my imei from two days tried everything but no luck pls help me with this.
in stock rom "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6735_S00_K5_ROW_LWG_V56_1_lwg_n"
its shows mt6735 chip

Last edited:

Pangadaywalker

Nov 23, 2012
Curitiba
Guys, I have the modem for MT6797 but I am unable to make MAUI connect to my phone. It simply wont do it. Can anyone help me?
I had an issue during the OS update and when I brought the phone back it is now BASEBAND, IMEI UNKNOWN and also SN is incorrect.
What can I do to fix it?

Mar 6, 2015
pls any one upload lenovo k4 note BPLGU modem file for MTK6753(DB file) or nvram.bin file ive been trying get my imei from two days tried everything but no luck pls help me with this.
in stock rom "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6735_S00_K5_ROW_LWG_V56_1_lwg_n"
its shows mt6735 chip
hey, i think the best way to get back your imei is to root your phone. if you are ready to root your phone i'll provide you the further instructions

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Guys, I have the modem for MT6797 but I am unable to make MAUI connect to my phone. It simply wont do it. Can anyone help me?
I had an issue during the OS update and when I brought the phone back it is now BASEBAND, IMEI UNKNOWN and also SN is incorrect.
What can I do to fix it?

Hey, almost 6 months ago i lost my IMEI/Serial No. i tried everything and nothing worked for me. Maui META is useless. i think it doesn't connect to phone because of the new MT67** series of Chipsets. So in the end i got my IMEI back by rooting my phone.
if you have a rooted phone. I will tell you the Process if you want

Reactions: Pangadaywalker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Intro : Hello guys i had used SP flash tool to flash stock rom on my micromax canvas a1 . After That i selected Format and Download ( normally we just download but i selected format and download ) and found flashed the rom . Now i noticed the serial number of the device was turned to 00000000 and imei number to invalid . So now i fixed the invalid IMEI number problem . ANd i am back with a tutorial on how to regain serial number back of you phone to regain warranty .

CHECK THIS VIDEO BEFORE MOVING FURTHER -
    To check Serial Number just connect your phone to PC ( usb debugging ) and type adb devices ( correct adb files needed )
    You can also use Uncle mobile tool -> Device Information to check the serial number
    Using Different serial code for infinite warranty is not a good idea as there is serial code printed behind the phone. :p and its illeagal .

Note : This post is for educational purpose only . Here i will be teaching you how to regain serial number to the one which is on your device box ( u should not change serial number to something else ) Customer service refuse to help me with a wrong serial code so i found out how to regain old serial number .

ROOT + NON ROOT METHOD :Step 1. Download and Extract the package given below .
    Step 2. Run IMEI and SN writer .exe file .
    Step 3. Download the DB as well as GLU files for your mobile.
    Step 4. In IMEI and SN writer Select USB and then smart phone
    Step 5. Click on 'Select DB' and attach GLU file over there , Later on attach DB file ( once you double click on GLU file the popup wont go , U again need to select the DB file )
    Step 6. Now Select Serial Number , IMEI , Bluetooth , Wifi mac adress in write item and write what numbers and values you want.
    Step 7. Click on start and turn your phone off.
    Step 8. Connect your phone in Switched off mode and wait till it flashes and done. You have changed BT WIFI IMEI and SN number.
    YOUTUBE TUTORIAL ON IMEI NUMBER CHANGING USING THIS TOOL

You can find more tutorials so subscribe to my channel.
    Download Files :

Credits :
    You can also find video tutorials at Mod edit: All "groupflexi" links removed.
    Youtube -
    Follow me on twitter -
    Like us on
    Thank me on xda
    Buy me a coffee
    You can find more social media platforms at
    You can find DB and other files in stock rom of your phone i.e. extract the stock rom and there will be a database folder . This folder will contain all the db files....
    permanent fix for imei

just watch this :
    this is the permanent fix for imei
    Legality .

Bro Imei Changing Is illegal You Will Be Blocked By Admin

Bro its illegal in some parts of the world. Anyways , its my device and i can do anything with it.
    Problem.

Hay, there, Thanks for the post, I was glade that in 2015 someone there also thinks for old guys too, because i have seen most of the post for MTK are before 2015 and inactive,
    So my question regarding this is that, is this fix is the permanent solution for NVRAM ERROR (Which causes invalid IMEI, Wifi mac address changing, S No and i don't know what it does to the Bluetooth) AND The GLU file you gave does not have the MT6572 does it support my wiko Lenny MTK6572

AND BTW where can i get DB & GLU for my Wiko Lenny Mediatek MT6572, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (I really don't have them and couldn't find them from uncle google yet, meanwhile i have downloaded an update file from wikomobile.com/UK and have an SPFlashtool flashable ROM but it also doesn't have the NVRAM as far as I can see. You guys are devs you may also now some ways to extract NVRAM for system.ext4 or somewhere)

And Finally whether i can copy paste my current NVRAM folder (while i know the error is there because i have made this backup after i got the NVRAM WARNING Error 0x10)
    Please HELP because i think my questions are quit relevant to the job and the fix you kindly provided to the sanking guys.

Thanks again

If you have any problem you can contact me