Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ARAVIND_PAVAN

Mar 24, 2015
Nidavellir
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I can send you and i want you to do it diy so purchase out download adobe photoshop touch for phone and follow steps
1.select new blank project
2.select fill and stroke
3.select text and choose your desire font and text and place it where you want and at last select save to local and upload add profile picture and that's it and don't post off topic questions THIS is the last time I will be telling you

Last edited:

aj1234josh

Mar 24, 2012
TRY

Can Something Like this work to us?:confused:

http://xdaforums.com/nexus-4/orig-development/usb-otg-externally-powered-usb-otg-t2181820

does anybody have this cable?can somebody try?

Edit:- According to THIS post nexus 4 hardware and software doesnt support OTG by default..bt using Ycable and some software mod it worked..

and i think(not sure) we dont require software mod..cause OTG checker app and also phone info apps show thts our android one has USB OTG permissions.
can somebody please try it using the Ycable..

Last edited:

ish.aa.n

Nov 26, 2014
Unfortunately Amazon doesn't ship one single Y cable to India....
Like nowhere...
So I started making one right away...
I'll try USB host diagnostics... With my modified otg and publish results...

Till then people just please keep on posting USB host diagnostics results..?

Sent from my A1 using xda premium

ish.aa.n

Nov 26, 2014
The results are the same
With thunder zap kernel
Sent from my A1 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431078541027.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431078541027.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 536

ARAVIND_PAVAN

Mar 24, 2015
Nidavellir
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Good news guys we got another dev working on this i will reveal that dev"s BUT I like to keep suspense pm me if you want to know the name and if you want to join the whatsapp group PM me and that DEV is also with us in whatsapp group SO feel free to join group

Last edited:

ARAVIND_PAVAN

Mar 24, 2015
Nidavellir
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
ok then people otg is dead for now and @VECTUS sir can you lock the thread for now

.............SENT FROM MY PIECE OF GLOWING.............
..............GLASS MADE BY MICROMAX........................
.....................AN KUNALKENE1797 FAN..................
..............................PAC ROM USER.........................
......................... BLACK BOX USER......................
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED OR REPLIED :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It might be possible. I'll add this to my to-do list. I'll PM you when I compiled the kernel.
    Can you compile it for kitkat also once again thank you f4uzan

Hmmh, I can try. I've compiled the Lollipop version of it. I'm sending the file soon.
    WELL DONE IT APPEARED IN ES FILE EXPLORER IT SEEMS THAT WHEN IT'S TYING IT TO MOUNT POWER IS RUNNING OUT IN USB AND KERNEL IS NOT ABLE TO SEND POWER TO PEN DRIVE SO IT NEEDS MORE ATTENTION AND DEVELOPMENT IF WE TRY GET SOME BUT MORE DEVS SUPPORT LIKE VARINCHITRE15 TO ADD IT TO THUNDER ZAP AND KUNALKENE 1797 TO ADD IT TO BLACK BOX WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE OTG INFORM THEM ABOUT THIS TOPIC IF YOU CAN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT PM IT TO F4uzan ALONG WITH LOG CAT SCREEN SHOT IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE HELPFUL TO HIM AND ONE THING TRY TO CONTACT OTHERS DEVS YOU KNOW....... CAN DO THE ROM AND KERNEL COMPILING STUFF :) IF IT'S THAT NECESSARY AND COMPLETELY SUPPORTS OTG I MAYBE OR I WILL UPGRADE TO LOLLIPOP LMY40 BECAUSE APPS AND GAMES NOT SUPPORTED IN LOLLIPOP AND ALSO XPOSED MAYBE WORKS BUT NOT AT ALL THESE ARE THINGS HOLDING ME FROM UPDATING TO LOLLIPOP ? AND ONE THING CONTACT AS MANY AS DEVELOPERS AS YOU CAN AND THERE'S A POLL ALSO YOUR VOTE IS VERY VALUABLE TO US IT ALLOWS US TO GAIN ATTENTION TO MANY DEVELOPERS BUT DON'T IRRITATE OR SPAM THEM JUST ASK THEM IF THEY REPLIED TO YOU TELL US HERE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR KNOWN MEMBERS TO VOTE AND GAIN SUPPORT WE PROGRESSED THIS MUCH IN ONE DAY WITH ONE DEVELOPER IMAGINE WHAT WE CAN DO WITH 5 OR 10 DEVS SO TELL THIS TO EVERYONE YOU CAN TO GAIN SUPPORT AND KEEP THIS THREAD AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING ABOUT OTG AND KERNEL SUPPORT DON'T ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE I'M NOT A DEV IT'S A SHAME TO ME (I KNOW BUT) I'M JUST A NOOB THAT'S WHY I'M REQUESTING YOU TO CONTACT DEVS REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR MEMBERS NOT TO POST LIKE CAN xxx ROM CAPABLE OF OTG OR MAKE IT WORK FOR XXX ROM IF THEY WANT IT IN THEIR FAVORITE ROM ASK ROM DEVS TO CONTACT KERNEL DEV TO ADD OTG TO THEIR ROM BE POLITE TO DEVS AND RESPECT THEIR WORK THEY ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO SO DON'T IRRITATE THEM SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY INCONVENIENCE TO YOU AND F4UZAN SIR WHERE ARE YOU WE WANT YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE DON'T QUIT ON US SEE YESTERDAY THERE WAS ONLY TWO OF US NOW SAURABH K AND utsavjain09 ARE JOINED US TOMORROW ONE MORE OR TEN MORE TESTERS WILL JOIN SO DON'T LOSE HOPE AND ALSO IF YOU CAN ONLY COMPILE FOR LOLLIPOP I CAN UPGRADE TO SUPPORT YOU ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SAURABH K AND F4UZAN YOUR THE FIRST DEV THAT REPLIED TO ME I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T COMPILE A KERNEL WITH OTG SUPPORT I REPEAT I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU F4UZAN SIR:thumbup:
    Thanks for the input guys ! I appreciate it ;)

I'll of course, keep developing the kernel. Once again, thanks for your input, guys !
    Can anyone compile an otg supported kernel source also includes drivers for otg any queries Google without quotes "sprout kernel otg"