FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

IMEI - Repair [Just A Flashable Zip] [ The Fastest Way ] For All Android One Devices

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
By Sagar Kapasi, Member on 4th January 2015, 10:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Note :- THESE GUIDE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ANDROID ONE DEVICE's. & Of course A Rooted Android Device To Flash zip
& EVERY TIME YOU FLASH A ROM ie: Format /System Then IMEI WILL BE GONE SO i MADE FLASHABLE ZIP TO Flash everytime you loose your IMEI [ its better to flash a zip rather than going to "\data\nvram\md\NVRAM\NVD_IMEI\MP0B_001" & Fixing Permissions Manually

You Can Use It Too, On Your Device If Your Partition Is Like This
"\data\nvram\md\NVRAM\NVD_IMEI\MP0B_001"

Here "MP0B_001" Is The IMEI File And Its Corrupt [GENERALLY AFTER FLASHING STOCK ROM]
Then Follow This Guide To Rectify That Problem.

LETS BEGIN
First Download These Files
IMEI MAKER.zip
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pzf18wxtj...MAKER.zip?dl=0
& IMEI REPAIR.zip
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p2rwoi5ox...EPAIR.zip?dl=0

So After Downloading The Above Files
Extract IMEI MAKER.ZIP
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0vs89lob4...3s216.png?dl=0

Open IMEI MAKER FOLDER , HOLD "SHIFT & RIGHT CLICK" , Click On "Open Command Window Here"
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbdzp9ko0t...0s140.png?dl=0

Now In Command prompt (CMD)
-Enter the following text:
imei.exe <15digit_IMEI_1> <15digit_IMEI_2>

(eg: imei.exe 123456789111111 123456789111111)

Then Press ENTER
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0uss286iv...48s31.png?dl=0

NOW YOU WILL SEE A FILE CALLED "MP0B_001_NEW"
Now Rename & Remove "_NEW" From It .
SCREENSHOT
http://www.dropbox.com/s/femtg309chk...3s169.png?dl=0

NOW OPEN IMEI REPAIR.ZIP Using Winrar [Software For Pc] [ recommended ]
Inside That Archive Navigate To
data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI
& DRAG-&-DROP The MP0B_001 File There, Which We Just Created [using IMEI Repair]
Now It Should Look Like This
"/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001"
SCREENSHOTS
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1ign53lmq...m03s7.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsbd0s1jhj...07s44.png?dl=0

Now Copy The Zip To Your SD CARD [REMEMBER NOT TO PUT IT DEEP INSIDE]
& FLASH IT USING ANY RECOVERY BUT CWM RECOVERY IS RECOMMENDED

& REMEMBER THIS TUTORIAL IS ONLY FOR ANDROID ONE DEVICES AND SIMILAR DEVICES HAVING PARTITION LIKE THIS
/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001

I Uploaded A Video On Youtube For This,
Its only [2:19] Minutes So People Confused Can Watch This Video


http://youtu.be/8DT-32tPbMY

Please Like This Video & Suscribe To My Channel
Share This Video
& Thnx For Watching [If Watched] LOL

DONT PRESS THNX IF I HELPED YOU
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Sagar Kapasi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sagar Kapasi Ad-Free
29th January 2015, 07:23 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Balasore
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar Kapasi

Note :- THESE GUIDE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ANDROID ONE DEVICE's. & Of course A Rooted Android Device To Flash zip
& EVERY TIME YOU FLASH A ROM ie: Format /System Then IMEI WILL BE GONE SO i MADE FLASHABLE ZIP TO Flash everytime you loose your IMEI [ its better to flash a zip rather than going to "\data\nvram\md\NVRAM\NVD_IMEI\MP0B_001" & Fixing Permissions Manually

You Can Use It Too, On Your Device If Your Partition Is Like This
"\data\nvram\md\NVRAM\NVD_IMEI\MP0B_001"

Here "MP0B_001" Is The IMEI File And Its Corrupt [GENERALLY AFTER FLASHING STOCK ROM]
Then Follow This Guide To Rectify That Problem.

LETS BEGIN
First Download These Files
IMEI MAKER.zip
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pzf18wxtj...MAKER.zip?dl=0
& IMEI REPAIR.zip
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p2rwoi5ox...EPAIR.zip?dl=0

So After Downloading The Above Files
Extract IMEI MAKER.ZIP
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0vs89lob4...3s216.png?dl=0

Open IMEI MAKER FOLDER , HOLD "SHIFT & RIGHT CLICK" , Click On "Open Command Window Here"
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbdzp9ko0t...0s140.png?dl=0

Now In Command prompt (CMD)
-Enter the following text:
imei.exe <15digit_IMEI_1> <15digit_IMEI_2>

(eg: imei.exe 123456789111111 123456789111111)

Then Press ENTER
SCREENSHOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0uss286iv...48s31.png?dl=0

NOW YOU WILL SEE A FILE CALLED "MP0B_001_NEW"
Now Rename & Remove "_NEW" From It .
SCREENSHOT
http://www.dropbox.com/s/femtg309chk...3s169.png?dl=0

NOW OPEN IMEI REPAIR.ZIP Using Winrar [Software For Pc] [ recommended ]
Inside That Archive Navigate To
data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI
& DRAG-&-DROP The MP0B_001 File There, Which We Just Created [using IMEI Repair]
Now It Should Look Like This
"/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001"
SCREENSHOTS
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1ign53lmq...m03s7.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsbd0s1jhj...07s44.png?dl=0

Now Copy The Zip To Your SD CARD [REMEMBER NOT TO PUT IT DEEP INSIDE]
& FLASH IT USING ANY RECOVERY BUT CWM RECOVERY IS RECOMMENDED

& REMEMBER THIS TUTORIAL IS ONLY FOR ANDROID ONE DEVICES AND SIMILAR DEVICES HAVING PARTITION LIKE THIS
/data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/MP0B_001

I Uploaded A Video On Youtube For This,
Its only [2:19] Minutes So People Confused Can Watch This Video


http://youtu.be/8DT-32tPbMY

Please Like This Video & Suscribe To My Channel
Share This Video
& Thnx For Watching [If Watched] LOL

DONT PRESS THNX IF I HELPED YOU

didnt help..it didnt work
29th January 2015, 09:48 AM |#3  
the_prodigal_coder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Wait wait wait... The IMEI is gone?? how can the IMEI be gone? it is how the telecom directorate (Govt.) monitors each phone... thats the reason a couple of years ago all cellular devices without an IMEI (chinese imports mainly) stopped working (they could no longer make calls, but it could be used as a media player).
30th January 2015, 09:59 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Question What You Did
How it didn't helped
Can you say something about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adarsh-

didnt help..it didnt work

30th January 2015, 10:02 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Smile
Here We Are Taking About An Error Which Occurs Mainly After flashing stock Rom On Android One Devices And Yes We Cannot make phone calls in this situation too, So here a Guide to fix it
my imei was also gone that's why this guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_prodigal_coder

Wait wait wait... The IMEI is gone?? how can the IMEI be gone? it is how the telecom directorate (Govt.) monitors each phone... thats the reason a couple of years ago all cellular devices without an IMEI (chinese imports mainly) stopped working (they could no longer make calls, but it could be used as a media player).

18th February 2015, 02:35 AM |#6  
Member
Flag St. Albert
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Got an error:
set_perm: some changes failed
E:Error in IMEI Repair.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted
18th February 2015, 02:45 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_prodigal_coder

Wait wait wait... The IMEI is gone?? how can the IMEI be gone? it is how the telecom directorate (Govt.) monitors each phone... thats the reason a couple of years ago all cellular devices without an IMEI (chinese imports mainly) stopped working (they could no longer make calls, but it could be used as a media player).

I accidentally restored the EFS partition from one Nexus 5 to another and ended up with an IMEI of all zeros. It can happen. I was able to repair it with Qualcomm software, but the phone still doesn't see the network. Possibly an antenna issue...

Anyway, it can definitely happen. Also, it is illegal to change your IMEI (in the US at least). I would think it's OK to repair one however. I think the OP should specify that this method should only be used to restore an IMEI to the numbers listed on the device. These can usually be found inside the back cover and on the SIM tray. Check documentation for your model.
6th March 2015, 06:13 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help Needed !! IMEI Fix for Android One not working for me...
I was using CM11 sprout earlier and tried moving back to Stock. I lost my IMEI during this time. I have moved to stock kitkat by doing scatter loading of stock firmware. I have rooted my Android one with CWM recovery. I have used the above tools and generated the MTB_001 and created a zip and installed it with recovery. But, still i have my IMEI as invalid. I even tried replacing the MTB_001 file manually using ES_File explorer and giving permissions 777. Still no luck.

Can someone help me out on how to load proper IMEI as am completely blocked

Thanks in Advance.
6th March 2015, 09:24 AM |#9  
nand.96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Great Guide! Liked it..Step by Step guide!
But i dont understand why people flash so much..where there is Official Lollipop & CM12 Available for us! Flash Freaking People! :/
27th March 2015, 06:07 AM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Thumbs up
You Should Tick All W-R-T All The 9 Then Only It Will Work & Dont Forget To Reboot
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceAndroidOne

I was using CM11 sprout earlier and tried moving back to Stock. I lost my IMEI during this time. I have moved to stock kitkat by doing scatter loading of stock firmware. I have rooted my Android one with CWM recovery. I have used the above tools and generated the MTB_001 and created a zip and installed it with recovery. But, still i have my IMEI as invalid. I even tried replacing the MTB_001 file manually using ES_File explorer and giving permissions 777. Still no luck.

Can someone help me out on how to load proper IMEI as am completely blocked

Thanks in Advance.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sagar Kapasi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sagar Kapasi Ad-Free
15th April 2015, 02:02 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy Installation aborted in canvas A1.
When i m flashing the zip file it says installation aborted in canvas A1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android one, imei, micromax a1, repair, sprout

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes