Your phone must be rooted for this.
This permanently changes the MAC address.
So go to Settings->About Phone->Status->WiFi Mac Address and note it down or take screenshot before doing this
EASY METHOD INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download and Install this app: ChameleMAC
2. Open it and grant it SuperUser access.
(No problem if it says that phone is not MTK)
3. Enter a MAC address or generate a random MAC address(recommended).
Then click "Apply New Mac" to spoof it.
4. That's it.!!
If you need to confirm, go to Settings->About Phone->Status->WiFi Mac Address
If that doesn't work, try the following for MT6582:
ADVANCED METHOD INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Install Hex Editor
2. From File Manager (Root), open the file:
3. Edit the bytes : 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 to your desired MAC address
Hit the THANKS Button if it worked for you!!!