FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which one you want the most to be ported ?

Paranoid Android

4 Vote(s)
50.00%
MiUi

3 Vote(s)
37.50%
Both of them

1 Vote(s)
12.50%

MiUi & paranoid android development request to all android one developers

437 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

Post Reply Email Thread
We all had taste of cm13 . I bet we did . but a lot of roms crawling up here and there based on cm13 . but none of them have something different like not based on cm13 . Because its been nearly 8 months and we all surely had the taste of it . So we'll know whats gonna be in the rom based on cm13 ( not all but a majority of'em which shipped from cm13 ) . Well at least we can guess . It's time to lossen up guys . Dual boot patcher is here also . So there's no worries bout having two roms in the phone . Very soon extsd restriction will be removed too . As far as I can see some roms like paranoid android , miui have a lot of differences if it comes to compare to cm13 . Transparency , navigation bar resizing etc. etc. can be set using xposed also . But the feel has to be genuine . Like it does in cm13 . But we are overlooking two potential good roms like miui and paraniod android . I seen it with my own eyes . They really are good . miui 8 released global beta . Surely anyone of you guys can the first maintainer for android one in miui and paraniod android . Like varun chitre did his debut in cyanogenmod . No one becomes a popular dev unless he do something none other user of same device did before . This is your chance guys . Please become maintainer of one of the popular custom rom . They will surprise us for sure . I gave a check on paranoid android site and it just stunned me so much with the screenshots . And miui 8 , no words will make a praise for it . Just exceptional and different look in every possible ways . We got the taste of cm13 , rr , aokp , aosip , dirty unicorn , omnirom etc. etc. but didn't had the taste of miui and paraniod android . Please guys . I don't have that much of a skill in development . Otherwise I'd have taken it myself .

P.S : The unofficial release of paranoid android and miui are quite old .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkHeart Z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkHeart Z Ad-Free
4th August 2016, 11:12 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN00Bx

have you tried this,
Paranoid MM Build for Sprout ?
it's good for daily use!

Yes i was using for a month but no update
5th August 2016, 01:24 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chittagong

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN00Bx

have you tried this,
Paranoid MM Build for Sprout ?
it's good for daily use!

Whose the maintainer ? Thread link please .
8th August 2016, 02:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Please any one provide the new stable miui ROM. The old one is based on KitKat also not stable.
15th August 2016, 04:09 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chittagong

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gur.gurdeep

Please any one provide the new stable miui ROM. The old one is based on KitKat also not stable.

Yeah waiting for it long time . still no good news .
11th June 2017, 08:16 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gur.gurdeep

Bro why don't you try 'MIUI8 Sprout4 Repatched custom ROM'... It's almost stable... Only known bugs are....
1.FM radio is not working.
2.Filemanager is not showing up while choosing alarm tone.
But the rest is OK...
Try it out
Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...tched-t3497619

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart Z

Yeah waiting for it long time . still no good news .

Bro try out 'MIUI8 Sprout4 Repatched custom ROM'... It's almost stable... Only known bugs are....

1.FM radio is not working.
2.Filemanager is not showing up while choosing alarm tone.

But the rest is OK...Try it out

Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...tched-t3497619

I haven't owned the above link....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)