It is official OTA from google and can be flashed via stock recovery.(only for karbonn sparkle v)
For all android one devices:
CWM backup flashable via philz recovery can be found here..
Steps for flashing:
1. unzip the downloaded file.
2. CREATE FOLDER clockworkmod/backup inside ext sdcard
3. place the extracted folder (2010-01-01.00.02.00_LMY47V) in clockworkmod/backup.
4. reboot into philz recovery and go to backup and restore.
5. then select custom restore from external sd card, select only system and boot.img.
6. select 2010-01-01.00.02.00_LMY47V and click on boot.img
7. reboot to system. (first boot may take some time)
Hit thanks if i helped u.. it wont cost u anything
1. will it work on canvas a1, dream uno etc...?
- yes it will work on all android one devices
2. what are changes in 5.1.1?
- camera (especially video recording is smooth)
3. what doesn't work in 5.1.1?
- Everything works (viper4android, dolby, xposed alpha 5.1.1, gravitybox, Lolistat, Lpthemer and other modules )
4. I am on stock rom, bootloader unlocked, unrooted what should i do?
- download update.zip attached in this post, place it in sdcard, apply update.zip from stock recovery (will work only on karbonn sparkle v)