OP Senior Member
Knowhere
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momayo

How to root Android 6.0

Head over to @Night Runner thread
The Following User Says Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free
18th October 2015, 10:03 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Knowhere

More
New Android One 1st Generation device added to the list

MMX Canvas A1 AQ4502 : MRA58M 444mb OTA

Qmobile A1 : MRA58M 444mb OTA

@DevilMind007
@vjtigas TWRP New UI with chmod 644
- [10-18-2015] fixed chmod 755 button placement
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 06:23 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hmmm
19th October 2015, 07:17 AM |#14  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cefire

New Android One 1st Generation device added to the list

MMX Canvas A1 AQ4502 : MRA58M 444mb OTA

Qmobile A1 : MRA58M 444mb OTA

@DevilMind007
@vjtigas TWRP New UI with chmod 644
- [10-18-2015] fixed chmod 755 button placement

Can you make a blue themed (original) one? It looks so much better for me, thanks!
21st October 2015, 05:31 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Did you take any logs or a screenshots?

Anyhow, probably the "Zip file signature verification" option was enabled from TWRP settings. If thats the case it will fail to verify since TWRP will look for the md5 file which is missing. But as long as it pass the sha1 verification, its a good file..

Yeah, it's easy to bypass the zip file signature verification. A md5 file isn't needed (I think) since the CM11 zip that TWRP verified didn't have a md5 file but still passed the signature verification. But yeah, the Marshmallow zip file passed SHA1 verification on desktop
23rd October 2015, 05:52 AM |#16  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 16

More
How can we flash using the stock recovery?
23rd October 2015, 10:47 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Knowhere

More
@sankalp217

Place the ota zip to your sdcard, and follow the detailed instruction on the first page on how to boot to stock recovery

EDIT: You wont see the ota zip file in case your sdcard is adopted internal storage since the drive is encrypted. You need to transfer the ota zip to another sdcard via pc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free
23rd October 2015, 10:53 AM |#18  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:

@sankalp217

Place the ota zip to your sdcard, and follow the detailed instruction on the first page on how to boot to stock recovery

EDIT: You wont see the ota zip file in case your sdcard is adopted internal storage since the drive is encrypted. You need to transfer the ota zip to another sdcard via pc.

Yes I figured it out. But my problem was not booting to the sock recovery. It was how to flash when in it. The green android was my screen with no options. Pressing the volume up and power button and then releasing the power button and tapping it again gave me the options. Thanks btw
28th October 2015, 03:59 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
anyone have the latest MRA58N link for karbonn sparkle v
31st October 2015, 07:01 AM |#20  
Flag Sunder Nagar
Thanks Meter: 214

More
how to install this rom in canvas a1 in which old system files have been deleted .
Quote:

@WeBMaZTaH

Hey dude! Google unleashed 2 types of Marshmallow OTA for the Android One sprout device. The first one was about 337mb which was meant for the LMY48M Lollipop build. The other one was about 444mb which was a similar OTA when LMY47O arrived in India.

The first OTA was meant to update Lollipop LMY48M build to Marshmallow. The 444mb was meant for older versions of Android such as Kitkat and LMY47O to LMY48K builds.

So basically, the 444mb is a stock rom image which will install Android 6.0 to your device regardless of what version you have

how can i install this rom in my canvas a1 aq4501 in which i have accidently deleted system files. i can not use my phone from last one month. please help
31st October 2015, 05:41 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
copy .zip file for your phone in internal storage /data/media/0 or in a sd card from TWRP with mtp enabled, then flash it, and you will have a new rom. this rom will update your recovery to stock.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

can i go back to kitkat since this rom updated my bootloader ? (i was on stock kitkat with bootloader unlocked and TWRP) or can i restore my TWRP kitkat backup ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware, mra58m, official, ota, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)