FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OTA] All Android One Official OTAs Captured [upto MMB29K/6.0.1] [AIO] {sprout4/8}

376 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,788

Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2015, 09:11 AM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MMB29K fails both with TWRP and CWM recoveries.

1st March 2016, 10:14 AM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghpranav

Hello guys, OTA of all the Android One devices has been captured. So, without talking much I'll just come to the main stream.

Update: This post will henceforth contain all the OTA updates which gets captured.

~~~=== Latest official build is MMB29K android version 6.0.1. ===~~~

Instructions:
• Place the latest OTA zip on your Android One device.
• Boot into stock/any custom recovery.
• Select the zip placed on your sd card & flash it.
• Reboot, be patient, first boot will take some time.
• Enjoy! You'll be now on official latest stock rom...

FAQs: (Read this before commenting)

• Don't factory reset your device before flashing an OTA update, you can just flash it & get updated to latest Android version even without losing a single piece of your phone data!

• This will even work on rooted & unlocked bootloader devices.

• You can flash these updates on any build of stock &/or Indonesian rom.

• The build no. LMY47O is a better & newer build than LMY47I & is completely bugless as reported by the users.

• You'll also get official updates from Google in future as these is also an official OTA.

• All users can use any custom recovery to flash.

• Make sure while flashing that your device is charged at least up to 30%.

• Steps to boot into stock recovery:

• For unlisted Android One (devices who's OTA hasn't been captured yet) users change your oem.prop (located in /oem) values to look like this so that you can flash the zip without any problem:
Code:
ro.product.device=AQ4501_sprout
ro.product.name=AQ4501
ro.product.manufacturer=Micromax
ro.product.model=Micromax AQ4501
After doing above changes flash "Micromax OTA". (Before doing above changes do have a backup just in case & after flashing the update you can restore your original values in oem.prop)...

• 7MB update is only for devices still running LMY47I build & will update you to LMY47O.

• The links saying "(Universal)" can only be flashed through any custom recovery as it doesn't work on stock recovery.

• {sprout4} files are strictly only for first-gen Android One phones.

• {sprout8} files are strictly only for second-gen Android One phones with 8gb internal memory.

• It's 100% confirmed that these OTAs are working on all the respective Android One devices.

• To enable multi-user please go to this link :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...r-mod-t3059871

• If you have any queries which haven't been answered yet then don't hesitate to comment below, but if question is already answered before I'll not answer again.

• While commenting "don't quote this whole post" otherwise you'll be reported for spamming.

Credits:

• @ghpranav (me) for Micromax OTA.
• @aj1234josh for Karbonn OTA.
• @lalitcoolbudy for Spice OTA.
• @Titokhan for mirroring & providing md5 sums.
• Many other people for many stuff.

Hit thanks if I helped you...

First of all it doesn't helped. Second i tried only the zip for "MRA58M to MRA58N" update and it didn't worked. It's not able to verify the signature. At least put out the links which are signature verified. Otherwise they are worth nothing. I think other links are also like this. Update it or them if they're not signature verified.
8th March 2016, 06:15 AM |#293  

More
Hey, will android one get the upcoming android N update
9th March 2016, 03:45 PM |#294  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,788

Donate to Me
More
Announcement!!!
For everyone who's getting error using the universal version of sprout8 ota, I'll update it asap, & I'll even add the latest OTAs of monthly security updates. But currently I'm having 10th CBSE board exams, once it finishes (on 26th of March), I'll update the post...

& @Huzefa6610i, Android N is still the rumors & there's no official announcement by google. But still you can hope to get Android N for our Sprout devices, even if not official release, we'll get the unofficial or the Cyanogen Mod release. Hope for the best (y)...
27th November 2018, 07:44 PM |#295  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghpranav

Which file?

Idk what i was talking about back then. LOL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.0, android one, marshmallow, ota, sprout

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)