FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

(help thread) android one discussion and q/a thread || come here for any kind of help

321 posts
Thanks Meter: 94

Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2017, 10:13 AM |#451  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hello, I have recently sudenly encountered a problem with my A1 device. My phone was running a bit laggy and sluggish so I decided to reboot it and when I did (with the rebooter in ROM Toolbox), my phone got stuck in a bootloop or stuck in the boot animation. I waited a lot to see if it boots up but it didn't. I even kept it booting the whole night but the battery ran out in the morning due to still not booting. I don't think I did anything to cause this, I recently flashed the ElectraBlue kernel and tried to install Xposed again but got the cp: no storage left in system (btw if you can help me out with that, that'd be great). So I don't know why this is happening. I went into recovery mode and removed dalvik cache and then rebooted but still no luck. Can anyone please help, this is my daily driver and I can't use it anymore

Update: So I went into TWRP again and went into Wipe > Advanced Wipe and checked everything and wiped it. Now my device won't even get pass the manafacturer logo when booting. Come on, please someone help me. This is my daily phone and I cannot go through the day without it.

Edit: I think I know what to do. I just need to flash a vendor image, ROM, GApps and that's all right? Can anyone link me those please? I don't know where I can ge ta vendor image or the GApps.

UPDATE [FIXED]: I just slapped on a new ROM.

25th June 2017, 06:10 AM |#452  
Flag Ajmer
Thanks Meter: 1

More
cody kernel
can anyone update cody kernel
21st August 2017, 01:28 AM |#453  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can our android one device with 1GB of ram enable or support the Google Assistant?
28th October 2017, 06:10 AM |#454  

More
2 question about micromax sprout4
i am a sprout4 user first of all
1)this phone says that it supports external memory upto 32 gb...so if i insert a 32 gb card will it be fully supported or a bit laggy,?will it crash? or such any problems?

2) am using official RR rom 5.8.5 and for my phone to gain more battery backup and good performance which custom kernal will u suggest? electra blue or fuse kernal?? or anyother..

thanks..
30th December 2017, 05:43 AM |#455  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
I am using Philz Touch 6 recovery, suddenly i got into bootloop. when opened recovery i got error

E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_install
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_install

also i am unable to mount system and cache
i unable to flash any zip file

I tried doing
1. "wipe data cache system".
2. flashing TWRP via fastboot with command fasboot flash recovery a.img ( a is name of twrp file)
and got on screen target reported max download size of 134217728 bytes
sending 'recovery' (8728 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.301s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.571s]
finished. total time: 2.252s

but no TWRP on rebotting
3. changed the sd card

I cant access usb debugging right now ( there is no OS in my mobile right now as i formatted all)
Bootloader is unlocked

I am not a geek, i just know flashing ROMs. Dont know about sideload and fastoot commands
PLease someone help me
Please provide detailed steps if it includes commands or special steps
16th January 2018, 02:09 PM |#456  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
i accidentally use sp flash and flash format+download mode in my A1.
now my phone not even booting no light in display.
if u have any solution please help me
2nd February 2018, 03:37 PM |#457  

More
EMMC broken
I got mounting errors and decided to flash the Stock ROM via SPFT and the device got bricked. Please help me unbrick my device. It won't turn on but the device is being detected when connecting to my PC.
And now getting an error "Failed to get PMT info"
Please help. Thanks in advance.
20th March 2019, 05:38 AM |#458  

More
hi. i have a sprout8 device. and my device shows different random names in my sdcard. when i go to /storage/ i can see a partition named '4A1A-1CE9' instead of 'sdcard1'. and it this name changes when i change sdcard. any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help thread, noob friendly

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)