FORUMS

ROOT [MRA58M] MarshMallow

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By alyxumair, Guest on 8th October 2015, 07:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Apparently There is only way to root device is from a costom kernel
downlaod one and install and then install given zip in attachment to get root
follow thread and install kernel
  1. Zeus Kernel
    HTML Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-crossdevice-development-original-android-development/kernel-zeus-kernel-v1-0-tried-tested-t3219955/post63191260#post63191260
  2. ThunderZap
HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-crossdevice-development-original-android-development/kernel-thunderzap-1-0-one-kernel-to-t2890180/
credits
HTML Code:
@franciscofranco
 [MENTION=5475344]##W4TCH0UT##[/MENTION]
 [MENTION=4309448]varun.chitre15[/MENTION]
 [MENTION=3332811]faux123[/MENTION]
 [MENTION=5943662]Swapnil Solanki[/MENTION]
 [MENTION=4309448]varun.chitre15[/MENTION] 
*sorry if forgot to mention any one
Attached Files
File Type: zip BETA-SuperSU-v2.50.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.74 MB, 9400 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alyxumair For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alyxumair Ad-Free
8th October 2015, 11:03 AM |#2  
DeepSahota's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land Of Martyrs
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
So we have unlock our bootloader first and then we can get root
8th October 2015, 12:01 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 571
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSahota

So we have unlock our bootloader first and then we can get root

Unlocking bootloader is not necessary.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

@alyxumair It is "Zeus" not "Zues". Please correct it.

regards
alyxumair
8th October 2015, 12:08 PM |#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil Solanki

Unlocking bootloader is not necessary.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

@alyxumair It is "Zeus" not "Zues". Please correct it.

regards

Done sir
8th October 2015, 04:58 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
To flash custom kernel do I need custom recovery

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxumair

Apparently There is only way to root device is from a costom kernel
downlaod one and install and then install given zip in attachment to get root
follow thread and install kernel

  1. Zeus Kernel
    HTML Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-crossdevice-development-original-android-development/kernel-zeus-kernel-v1-0-tried-tested-t3219955/post63191260#post63191260
  2. ThunderZap
HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/android-one-crossdevice-development-original-android-development/kernel-thunderzap-1-0-one-kernel-to-t2890180/
credits
HTML Code:
@franciscofranco [MENTION=5475344]##W4TCH0UT##[/MENTION] [MENTION=4309448]varun.chitre15[/MENTION] [MENTION=3332811]faux123[/MENTION] [MENTION=5943662]Swapnil Solanki[/MENTION] [MENTION=4309448]varun.chitre15[/MENTION]
*sorry if forgot to mention any one

Clear instructions how to flash kernel please
alyxumair
8th October 2015, 05:10 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @RaJeSh

To flash custom kernel do I need custom recovery

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------



Clear instructions how to flash kernel please

Yes I costom recovery is required
13th October 2015, 08:40 AM |#7  
manishsarkar2017's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
How to install custom recovery tell me firs...plz...t
The Following User Says Thank You to manishsarkar2017 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manishsarkar2017 Ad-Free
alyxumair
13th October 2015, 01:28 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishsarkar2017

How to install custom recovery tell me firs...plz...t

To unlock bootlaoder n Install custom recovery follow the thread below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2997696

Sent from my QMobile A1 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th October 2015, 01:39 PM |#9  
manishsarkar2017's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
its work on marshmallow or not...
alyxumair
13th October 2015, 01:52 PM |#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishsarkar2017

its work on marshmallow or not...

Yes it's working

Sent from my QMobile A1 using Tapatalk
13th October 2015, 03:55 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Flashing the kernel is easy, but there are two of them listed. Is one preferred over another one (Zeus vs ThunderZap)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes