FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT][LOLLIPOP] Root your Android One without PC | ALL IN ONE Package | No BL Unlock

121 posts
Thanks Meter: 315

By musfiqus, Senior Member on 11th May 2015, 04:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2017, 07:05 AM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookierPage

Am I going to lose any downloaded apps?

nope.

28th February 2017, 07:12 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Red face
Thanks. That's a huge relief!
1st March 2017, 06:01 AM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookierPage

Thanks. That's a huge relief!

24th March 2017, 09:15 AM |#24  

More
So I tried various rooting apks (since I do not have a PC right now) to no avail so I am beginning to think the Moto E (2gen Android version 5.1) can't be rooted...Very disheartening
24th March 2017, 11:55 AM |#25  

More
flashify
in my phone gionee p5l flashify not work it is not respond on recovery image file
25th March 2017, 05:47 AM |#26  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sittunidhan

in my phone gionee p5l flashify not work it is not respond on recovery image file

This isn't for gionee mate.
22nd April 2017, 08:43 PM |#27  
Flag Olde Stourbridge Village MA
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Root Without PC Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin n

This method was wrote for Android one devices.
Not for the Samsung Note 3.
You could check Note 3 forums.

If you look at the apk called "Root Without PC" that can be downloaded from the Play Store it indicates that the Note 3 is one of MANY devices that can be rooted by a number of different root exploits. Step One is "Download the zip by searching Root any lollipop device xda on google." The first link Google supplies sent me, and others to this page. After that there are several steps: Install KingRoot, Install Flashify, Flash phillz recovery.img, reboot, flash SU binary.

Yes, this method apparently was written for Android one devices, but seemingly has been expanded to others.

For the Note 3 the #1 method listed is KingRoot. I'm here because I'm trying this method because it's where the developer of the All In One package sent me, and because a year and a half of trying other methods to root my Note 3 have failed. So far this method has failed as well. KingRoot appears to not fully install at about 40% and a red icon appear with lots of Chinese characters. and an icon like an envelope and an error # 15143?????.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by musfiqus

All In One Root Package | Root your Android One without any PC, without Unlocking bootloader

On Page 3 of this thread senior member sachin_n says this method is not for the Note 3. I came to xda by following step one in "Root Without PC" and downloaded the zip, extracted it, but can't get KingRoot to finish installing. It seems to quit around 35-40% and displays this error. Is the number significant. I can't read the Chinese.

What does this mean? I've uninstalled KingRoot and reinstalled. AFAIK it never finishes installing.

I found a newer version 5.0.5 of KingRoot but it didn't work. At least it told me in English that it didn't work It then indicated I could make a request to hurry up development of an exploit for my phone. Honestly, this whole scenario aggravates me to no end. I know I'm 'preaching to the choir' but Samsung and Verizon have no business telling my I can't root my phone and get rid of all their junk.
The Following User Says Thank You to krustybaguette For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krustybaguette Ad-Free
16th August 2018, 07:46 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Confirmed not working on miwang 2s (Snapdragon 212, android 7.1.2)
27th March 2019, 01:14 AM |#29  

More
My device cant root
My device can't root by kingroot please tel me .
My phone samsung galaxy s5 sm-g900f
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android one, canvas a1, kingroot, root, without pc

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)