(STOCK)(RECOVERY)Android One

Search This thread

iremofaisal

Feb 3, 2015
Motihari
Hey,
You want to revert to stock recovery?
You are on wright thread

Download This Zip File And unzip it (use 7zip)
Download zip | dev-host

Place Stockrecovery img in sdcard And Flash It From CWM/TWRP/PHILZ or use mobile uncle tool

Boot into recovery and you will get stock recovery

Press THANKS button
Buy Me a drink (donate)
Will this work with Micromax Canvas A1 also ??

ashesshubham

Oct 31, 2013
After flashing the imei lost or something blunder happen with phone pls tell yr i have canvas a1

ashesshubham

Oct 31, 2013
But bro i have locked bootloader and unrooted stock rom backup but iwant ota update when it realse and someone stock recovery important for that

iremofaisal

Feb 3, 2015
Motihari
But bro i have locked bootloader and unrooted stock rom backup but iwant ota update when it realse and someone stock recovery important for that
Okay. You can try the steps below:
1) Unlock bootloader
2) Flash custom recovery
3) Root your phone
4) Boot into recovery and restore from there
5) Reboot your phone to see if the problem is solved.
If the problem that you were facing is solved then
6) Full unroot you device
7) Reflash stock recovery
8) Relock the bootloader *
Done! :) And now, you will be able to install the OTA updates .
--------
*If you are not rooted and have stock recovery in your phone already, I don't think locking your bootloader is necessary to install the OTA updates.
----
Please "thumbs up" if I helped. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cikenkari

ashesshubham

Oct 31, 2013
Bro i dont have stock recovery ihave custom recovery and iam on stock rom un rooted and locked oem so i want know that i will receive ota in my phone

iremofaisal

Feb 3, 2015
Motihari
Bro i dont have stock recovery ihave custom recovery and iam on stock rom un rooted and locked oem so i want know that i will receive ota in my phone
No. But you will be able to download the OTA updates but it will not be installed on your phone.
Installing OTA updates require Stock Recovery.
You need to unlock your bootloader and then flash the stock recovery for your phone.

iremofaisal

Feb 3, 2015
Motihari
Follow the instructions below.

1) Backup all your important data
2) Download the zip file from the attachment and extract it into a folder of your choice
3) Enable USB Debugging on your phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable
4) Open the folder where you extracted the downloaded attachment
5) Run "Unlock Bootloader.bat" file. Follow the on-screen instructions. This will unlock your bootloader and will factory reset your phone. Your phone will now reboot automatically.
6) Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 10 times >> Go back to Settings >> Developer Mode >> Allow USB Debugging . A pop-up message will appear on your screen asking you to confirm USB Debugging from your PC. Tap on Allow.
7) Now, connect your phone again by enabling USB Debugging mode.
8) Run "Recovery Installer.bat" from the extracted folder. Now, your phone has stock recovery (for Micromax Canvas A1). Your phone will now reboot automatically.
9) Again, Run "Lock Bootloader.bat" file from the extracted folder. This will relock your bootloader.
---------------------
Now, your bootloader is locked and you have stock recovery in your phone. You can confirm this by booting your phone into recovery.
Now, you'll be able to install the OTA Updates.
DONE!

Reactions: ilhamjoe

Samhith mSrivatsa

Sep 13, 2015
nope that dosent work

1) Unlock bootloader
2) Flash custom recovery
3) Root your phone
--------
*If you are not rooted and have stock recovery in your phone already, I don't think locking your bootloader is necessary to install the OTA updates.
----
been there done that that but it can't install

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,
    You want to revert to stock recovery?
    You are on wright thread

Download This Zip File And unzip it (use 7zip)
    Download zip | dev-host

Place Stockrecovery img in sdcard And Flash It From CWM/TWRP/PHILZ or use mobile uncle tool

Boot into recovery and you will get stock recovery

Press THANKS button
    Buy Me a drink (donate)
    1) Unlock bootloader
    2) Flash custom recovery
    3) Root your phone
    --------
    ----
    Follow the instructions below.

1) Backup all your important data
    2) Download the zip file from the attachment and extract it into a folder of your choice
    3) Enable USB Debugging on your phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable
    4) Open the folder where you extracted the downloaded attachment
    5) Run "Unlock Bootloader.bat" file. Follow the on-screen instructions. This will unlock your bootloader and will factory reset your phone. Your phone will now reboot automatically.
    6) Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 10 times >> Go back to Settings >> Developer Mode >> Allow USB Debugging . A pop-up message will appear on your screen asking you to confirm USB Debugging from your PC. Tap on Allow.
    7) Now, connect your phone again by enabling USB Debugging mode.
    8) Run "Recovery Installer.bat" from the extracted folder. Now, your phone has stock recovery (for Micromax Canvas A1). Your phone will now reboot automatically.
    9) Again, Run "Lock Bootloader.bat" file from the extracted folder. This will relock your bootloader.
    ---------------------
    Now, your bootloader is locked and you have stock recovery in your phone. You can confirm this by booting your phone into recovery.
    Now, you'll be able to install the OTA Updates.
    DONE!
    Does it work on any variant of Android one 1st generation devices?

Yes :)