[Q] How to return to stock General Mobile 4G Rom in order to get updates again?

30th September 2016 06:05 AM 0 Thanks
DGooseman
I have the General Mobile 4G single sim edition, and want to go back to stock rom, so I can receive official updates again. Right now I have CM14 installed.
I would like to install it with fastboot, just like we could do a few months ago with the Nougat Developer Previews.
I am pretty excited about the oct 4 keynote, because a new Android update will be announced

Thank you guys! You rock!
30th September 2016 04:26 PM 1 Thanks
WesTD Senior Member
1st October 2016 06:44 AM 0 Thanks
DGooseman
Wow, thank you!
9th March 2017 03:57 PM 0 Thanks
dark4m Member
Hi,
I need the factory stock 7.1.1 fastboot flash rom for my:
"General Mobile G4 dual sim"
I got it from turkey and I couldn't find them or any updated guides for tools and such on any english forum, what Ive found is only in turkish,
So please someone post download links for the new tools and stock rom for it or creat a new thread post for them, because its a good phone and deserves some love.
many thanks in advance.
10th March 2017 03:26 AM 2 Thanks
berda77 Senior Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark4m

Hi,
I need the factory stock 7.1.1 fastboot flash rom for my:
"General Mobile G4 dual sim"
I got it from turkey and I couldn't find them or any updated guides for tools and such on any english forum, what Ive found is only in turkish,
So please someone post download links for the new tools and stock rom for it or creat a new thread post for them, because its a good phone and deserves some love.
many thanks in advance.

Here is the link for stock Android 7.1.1][NMF26F][December][Fastboot][Single,Dual - SIM] or MEGA.nz.
To flash the stock rom back, got Settings - Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking. But prior to that don't forget to copy all your stuff like photo, video, user app and etc. to PC or somewhere else cause everything would be erased during flashing the stock rom.
2nd step, switch the phone into Fastboot mode and connect to PC (Power button + vol+).
3. Just start the bat file GM 4G Tool v1.0.cmd or INSTALL_NMF26F.exe if any exist in the Rom folder. That's it.
10th March 2017 09:27 AM 0 Thanks
dark4m Member
Thanks a lot,
All the best
4th August 2017 05:20 AM 0 Thanks
amnher Senior Member
Is this rom applicable also to other SEED like PH Variant?
close
Advanced Search
close