These ROMs were dumped using the command "dd", 100% Stock without any modification.. These roms were put together for users who wants to fall back to google stock rom, And also for users who are having issues while installing the latest OTA. Nothing is removed from the original rom, and all signatures are intact. And Lastly, please take the time to read the instructions, FAQ, carefully and thoroughly before proceeding....
List of devices with known compatability
Cherry Mobile One G1 (Philippines) General Mobile 4G (Turkey) I-Mobile IQ II (Thailand)
[ AFH | DRIVE ]
- Download the ROM
- Move the file to internal storage
- Reboot to TWRP custom recovery
- Backup your current ROM (just in case)
- Locate the file and install
- Reboot and have patience while it boots up... It will take about 15-20 minutes
In case you want to fall back to stock recovery, ensure that "MOUNT SYSTEM PARTITION READ-ONLY" is enabled from the twrp MOUNT section prior to installation, otherwise uncheck it
Extract all the images to adb folder and ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
#! adb reboot bootloader #! fastboot flash system system.img #! fastboot flash boot boot.img #! fastboot flash modem radio-modem.img (For Marshmallow MRA58Y Rom only) #! fastboot reboot
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Is it compatible with my device?
- Yes, as long as you are using an Android One 2nd generation [seed] with a qcom 410 processor (msm8916).
- Yes, as long as you've never rooted, changed recovery, or any other modification on your system.
- In case you have rooted your device, all you have to do is reflash the ROM when a new ota arrives and you'll be fine
- No, but it is recommended especially if you are having too many apps FCs
- If you are having apps FCs, try clearing the app data of the affected app, or try hard reset.
- If all else fail, do a clean install.
- It might be a bad download
- Always verify the hash prior to proceeding (check the howto verify the MD5sum below)
- Wipe the system partition just in case
How to Verify the MD5 signature?[MRA58Y] efa811732dd54ccdbe73a4cb8bdb085c
If you are running Windows just download HashTabs and install. Right click on the downloaded file then click properties and look for "FILE HASHES" tab, verify if md5 hash are the same. On unix based system just execute this line in the terminal "md5sum SPROUT4-STOCK-ROM-LMY47V.zip". On your phone, just use ES explorer and then click properties then tap "Show Checksum" then compare the md5 hash. If the file hashes are identical you are good to go, Otherwise, redownload the file again due to bad probably.
Flash at your own risk