Thanks Meter: 320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxaPRO

General Mobile 4G Dual support?

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaankulahli

Rom files is'nt enough folders, not even as work general mobile 4g , I have already My work is turkish forums . he doesn't come back lolipop

Although we had different Lollipop rom build no., our device and roms are basically the same. Since Android M arrived we all share the same build numbers. How did I know this? By verifying the MRA58Y ota and comparing all the hashes including the radio-modem.img I found out we all share the same Android M stock rom. And lastly, the MRA58M ota will not touch any other partition other than the system, boot and modem, so basically, all you need is the system.img, boot.img and radio.modem.img to be able to update to Android M. The rest of the partitions are useless when it comes to updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav4ganguly

Anyone has the stock rom for lava pixel v1 (2nd gen android one)??india

Sorry dude, I cant provide you the stock rom for Lava Pixel v1 since I dont own the device.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free

14th November 2015, 11:19 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@1cefire

Can your TWRP files found here

androidfilehost dot com/?w=files&flid=43419

be used to root Marshmallow?

if yes, which one to use? (i.e. blue, classic, darkplay)

thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kiksilog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kiksilog Ad-Free
21st November 2015, 05:10 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Knowhere

More
@kiksilog

Any recovery will do as long as it runs on this device. Unfortunately, Marshmallow requires a permissive kernel, so far no one has manage to build an insecure kernel for seed without any issue. Even the latest beta supersu with a modded sepolicy boot.img failed to boot. Android M for seed is unrootable for now, hopefully supersu will get an update to support our latest OS
The Following User Says Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free
21st November 2015, 06:03 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oi
21st November 2015, 06:31 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Knowhere

More
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1!!!

In case someone might consider upgrading to Android M 6.0.1 MMB29K

- install it via custom recovery philz / twrp / fastboot (visit the first page for more info)
- the rom contains system.img and boot.img only (the only partitions required to upgrade)
- the rest of the partitions were removed and will be provided separately for each device

Huge thanks to @dabotsonline for the link
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MMB29K.jpg
Views:	9992
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	3550477  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1cefire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1cefire Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 09:56 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
How about posting the download url of the OTA update 6.0.1 file which I understand is only less than 90 mb? Thanks..
23rd November 2015, 01:14 PM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cefire

- install it via custom recovery philz / twrp / fastboot (visit the first page for more info)
- the rom contains system.img and boot.img only (the only partitions required to upgrade)
- the rest of the partitions were removed and will be provided separately for each device

Wow, very helpful (Y)
23rd November 2015, 05:28 PM |#18  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

are you a time traveler?
23rd November 2015, 05:29 PM |#19  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 443

More
Yeah everybody. We already made it before google 😂😂😂😂.

Wileyfox Swift cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
23rd November 2015, 06:56 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@1cefire can i install it in aq4501???
24th November 2015, 05:57 AM |#21  
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:

Hey add this in my thread mate! I make a very detailed thread for this. So Noobs can understand it. Your 6.0.1 is flashable via twrp eh? That's the thing.. Here's my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...vices-t3254633 post there and I link you in op. Make XDA tidy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)