FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sony XZ3 Live Wallpapers [7.0+] [Root/Non Root]

186 posts
Thanks Meter: 95
 
By abhishek.hitman, Senior Member on 19th September 2018, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2018, 03:18 PM |#11  
xrenoix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag clermont ferrand france
Thanks Meter: 213
 
Donate to Me
More
hello work perfectly on my xperia xz premium G8141 locked bootloader full stock original with no root !!!! thank you so much
 
 
20th September 2018, 09:06 PM |#12  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,451
 
More
Not working on xa1 plus running stock 8.0
20th September 2018, 09:41 PM |#13  
abhishek.hitman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

Not working on xa1 plus running stock 8.0

What exactly is the error that you get? Do you get past the installation stage?
Can you try the attached file and revert back if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Liquid Black 2 Dev.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.84 MB, 278 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishek.hitman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishek.hitman Ad-Free
21st September 2018, 08:13 AM |#14  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,451
 
More
Thanks for the response abhishek
I am able to install
Also getting new theme installed notification
But as soon as I go ahead and apply it shows app stopped working.
21st September 2018, 08:42 AM |#15  
abhishek.hitman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

Thanks for the response abhishek
I am able to install
Also getting new theme installed notification
But as soon as I go ahead and apply it shows app stopped working.

I belive it has something to do with the chipset that you have on your phone which is a bit different than all the other models that sony generally has. Thats the only thing I can think of. The apks for your chipset model might have slightly different libraries.
21st September 2018, 11:37 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I m using existenz rom 6.0 xperia x.. Everything works so well..
21st September 2018, 02:54 PM |#17  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,451
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek.hitman

I belive it has something to do with the chipset that you have on your phone which is a bit different than all the other models that sony generally has. Thats the only thing I can think of. The apks for your chipset model might have slightly different libraries.

ya mediatek sucks
22nd September 2018, 11:24 AM |#18  
ivoda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I installed, but no background, only black screen. Xperia L1, 7.0 stock. I guess my phone sucks...
22nd September 2018, 11:31 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Gr
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Fogetaboutit... It won't look nice unless you have a 18:9 screen

Sent from taptalk
22nd September 2018, 12:10 PM |#20  
abhishek.hitman's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoda

I installed, but no background, only black screen. Xperia L1, 7.0 stock. I guess my phone sucks...

Again unfortunately even Xperia L1 has a mediatek chipset. So I believe it might be due to that.
23rd September 2018, 12:53 PM |#21  
Thnx for this! Looking good on my Xzp!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes