By Ben Ling, Recognized Themer on 26th July 2013, 05:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2019, 09:59 AM |#811  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeoni

Hello all.

I have for a long time used an old version of Sony Album on my all devices because that version can show places and location info of photos while the newer versions cannot any more.

The Album version is 7.0.A.0.24. Now I have OnePlus 7 updated to Android 10 and this version does not work anymore. After checking the crash reason from logcat I found out this info:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-in-android-10

So could somebody with skills and all necessary frameworks update the AndroidManifest.xml and recompile this apk?

Can somebody tell me what are the required frameworks to recompile this so that I could try it myself because nobody seems to have time to look at this?
The Following User Says Thank You to simeoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simeoni Ad-Free
10th October 2019, 04:48 AM |#812  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeoni

Can somebody tell me what are the required frameworks to recompile this so that I could try it myself because nobody seems to have time to look at this?

I am facing exactly same problem. Pictures with location cant be shown in map inbuilt into the application. Requesting to @Ben Ling to please fix it
13th October 2019, 02:25 AM |#813  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not working
It's not working in my phone I'm using Android 10. Please mod an app which can be compatible with Android 10
13th October 2019, 07:28 AM |#814  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
U must understand, first Sony must upgrade firmware and apps to Android 10. After app can be moded for other mobile with Android 10
13th October 2019, 02:34 PM |#815  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris555777

U must understand, first Sony must upgrade firmware and apps to Android 10. After app can be moded for other mobile with Android 10

Does this mean that the older versions (like 7.0.A.0.24 which I want) cannot be recompiled before frameworks for Android 10 are available?
15th October 2019, 02:33 PM |#816  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 11,694

Donate to Me
More
Hi all, I mentioned previously that I won't be doing any other kind of fixes or modification to the app. I only make it installable on non Sony phones or Sony phones with custom rom.

Now, we have to wait for Sony to release updated Album app in order to work properly on Android 10.

Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ben Ling Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 05:28 PM |#817  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botandroid

Me too. Can't delete files in sdcard.

For this use version 9.5.A.0.5.0
The Following User Says Thank You to -kOS- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -kOS- Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 05:52 PM |#818  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Thanks but don't work for me.
15th October 2019, 07:56 PM |#819  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

Hi all, I mentioned previously that I won't be doing any other kind of fixes or modification to the app. I only make it installable on non Sony phones or Sony phones with custom rom.

Can you still help me what are the frameworks and where I can find them so that I could try to recompile Album version 7.0.A.0.24 by myself?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)